News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

General on CMT tonight!

Started by grdprx, November 01, 2008, 01:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grdprx

My big Redneck Wedding is supposed to have a General Lee on it tonight!  9pm on Saturday, 11/1  Just saw the ad!  woo hoo!

Ponch ®

Hahaha...I gotta admit that I'm a big fan of "Redneck Wedding". I saw that episode w/ the General and actually didn't think it was a bad idea....
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

CharcoalCharger

My cousin got married a couple years ago and had a "redneck wedding".  My cousin and her husband, Cooter, were at a drive-in.  They met a guy there with his General and had him for the wedding.  My cousin's grandfather on her dad's side of the family dressed in a white suit and looked just like Boss Hogg.  I'll have to find some pictures.  My uncle has a farm and they had an outdoor wedding.  My uncle sat in the back seat of the General and my cousin sat on the door of the passenger side.  My uncle also has a '35 Chevy farm truck and they took plenty of pictures on it, too.  It was a good time. 

skip68

We've been thinking about doing something like that with our G.L. to make a few bucks...... :scratchchin:

But NOBODY IS DRIVING IT EXCEPT US!!!!! :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!