News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

67 Charger in Dec 08 Hemmings Muscle Machines

Started by Ghoste, October 30, 2008, 08:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Just a heads up for the fastback fans.  We don't get much ink space so I'm just spreading the word.  It's a vinyl top car too.  :D  (no it isn't mine)

FastbackJon

Thanks for the tip. I picked up the mag. I noticed on one of the pages, concerning a northeast musclecar show, there's a 1969 DMCL Charger in the picture of the sea of cars.

Khryon?
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Ghoste

The 67 also has the recall steering wheel like my car.

Khyron

Quote from: FastbackJon on November 17, 2008, 01:51:20 PM
Thanks for the tip. I picked up the mag. I noticed on one of the pages, concerning a northeast musclecar show, there's a 1969 DMCL Charger in the picture of the sea of cars.

Khryon?

heheh good eyes ;) Yep thats me. if you look real close you'll see a red 66 Dart on the passanger side, thats my mothers dart ;)

Every little bit adds to the scrap book  :yesnod:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.