News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dash/Instrument Panel Restoration Referrals

Started by Black and Blown, September 26, 2005, 05:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan

Thanks!  I am really pleased with the results.
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

SpudRacer

I finally got my instrument cluster out last night.  I've decided to go with AutoInstruments.  I called them on the phone and was very reassured by the response I got.  I'll shoot some before/after pics so others can see their work if they want.

Do they do the simulated woodgrain too?

Tom
Bryson City, NC
Tom
Bryson City, NC
69' Charger R/T SE Turquoise

squeakfinder

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1968-1970-DODGE-Charger-Superbee-WHITE-GAUGES-cluster_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43952QQitemZ8045768589QQrdZ1         

If your going to do the work yourself. I had good luck with these guys. I used the black gauges with wite letering.

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

volk68

While the freshly silk screened gauges look fantastic, if you don't have $1,000 to spend on that project, I would recommend using decals.  I used them on mine, and for $20 and a lot of detail work, I think they came out nicely:

Before:

After:

squeakfinder

I sighned your guestbook volk68. Look at mine and tell me if you think it was a bigger disaster.  :yesnod:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

MikeD

Here my Auto Inst. did the gauges

Ranman69SE

I hope someone starts producing a white decal for the radio dial, to match the gauges.

:icon_smile_shy:
'69 Charger SE 493
'65 Pontiac GTO 6.5 Liter Tripower 4-spd convertible
'78 Ford F250 4x4 SuperCab 460
'85 Yamaha FJ1100
'91 Yamaha FJ1200

Bobs69

autodynamics

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

autodynamics

Stanleyart

I'd definitely recommend my friend Vic Calvert ,aka Mr. Calibrator.

He redid all of the gauges for our Coke Car project and is *extremely* easy to work with and priced right.

www.mrcalibrator.com. Guarantees all of his work.

Hope this helps.

-Steve
www.stanleyart.com
www.cokecar.com

bull

I know this is a zombie thread but I didn't see any mention of lilwendal yet. Check this out for a do-it-yourself guide or to have him do the cluster for you for probably half the cost of most other places: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,37999.0.html