News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Charger STOLEN from quadriplegic

Started by PocketThunder, October 30, 2008, 11:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69bronzeT5

I have a Mopar Muscle issue with that car in it. I was just looking at that issue last night. What a shame :rotz:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

69*F5*SE

That's downright evil of someone to do. What a shame.   :rotz:  Ted

TUFCAT

I also remember that article.  What a shame  :flame:

This particular car thief is not only a scum - he a first class asshole!  A ton of money was invested to make this guys dream car ...just so he could ride in the passenger seat.

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back N Black

It was for sale awhile back. Hopefully he has lots of insurance on her.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

A thief is a thief, & a low life POS doesn't care who they steal from.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Troy

Sadly, criminals tend to target the old, weak, or handicapped (except those morons that tried to rob that one MMA fighter and his trainer). When I was getting a title for my truck I heard an older woman telling how their house had been broken into after she rushed her husband to the hospital and then, two weeks later while he was still in intensive care, it was broken into again. She was spending her time in line at the County Clerk office replacing documents instead of at his side. The criminals probably caused much more damage than the worth of whatever they stole.

Truly sad. It wouldn't be satisfying to just catch these guys and stick them in jail.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

1969chargerrtse

Yea, hopefully he had insurance.  That is one cool car.  I love the look from the rear, I can almost like the tail lights as much as I do on the 69. Almost.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

The70RT

That's pretty sad. Hope he collects or gets it back in one piece. I remember a couple years ago when some thieves in our area read the obituary's then noted when the funeral was then cleaned house on them  :flame:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

chargerkid01

lets keep our eyes out it will turn up somewhere hopefully!!! I wish people like that would just die!! I know it is mean but who cares . Especially stealing off of someone like that!!!

71ChallengeHer

mikesbbody

FJ6N96

694spdRT

I just read the story today in the paper. It is truly sad what some people are willing to do to others.  :rotz:
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Hemidog

tan top

:flame:  whats wrong with people in this world ....so sad  :rotz:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

GeneralLeeTESH

They need to HANG the mother f*&^er if they catch them with ANY identifiable parts stolen off this car !!!
The TESH

Geezer

Hi Guys,

I just read and article on this car in the latest MCG issue.
Have they caught the scum yet??

Topher

I hope it's found soon.. Does anyone in here know him?
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

426HemiCharger

Oh yeah anyone hear of the guy who bought a 68 Charger, began to restore it and the police seized it because it had been stolen 29 year previous and used in a bank robbery, the car was in turn given to its original owner. :icon_smile_big:& :'(
------------------------Cars I have now----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS
-----------------------Cars I wish I had----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T 4-Speed or Hemi Clone
1970 Charger R/T Hemi Clone
1970  Dodge Polara IL State Police Car
---------------------------Future Posibilities------------------------
2010 or later Ford Fusion Hybrid (Replaces 2002 Hyundai)

WINGR

Very sorry to hear this story as well. This is totally sickening, some idiots work harder at stealing from good hard-working people then they would have to doing a honest job themselves.  :brickwall:

Hopefully there will be justice served and the owner will get his prized possesion back.My :Twocents:

WINGR

mikepmcs

Quote from: Troy on October 30, 2008, 02:17:43 PM

Truly sad. It wouldn't be satisfying to just catch these guys and stick them in jail.

All the more reason to have a CCW(oh, you want my wallet, hang on a second, it's right here, bang, no more thief), a loaded gun in every corner of the house, a little surveillance camera action, some ADT assistance and beware of dog signs on every window.
That reminds me, I need some more ammo.

Hope it turns out for the better, but most likely it won't, unfortunately.  The only way to stop crooks is death.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

IowaCharger69

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 20, 2009, 05:38:09 AM
Quote from: Troy on October 30, 2008, 02:17:43 PM

All the more reason to have a CCW(oh, you want my wallet, hang on a second, it's right here, bang, no more thief), a loaded gun in every corner of the house, a little surveillance camera action, some ADT assistance and beware of dog signs on every window.
That reminds me, I need some more ammo.

Hope it turns out for the better, but most likely it won't, unfortunately.  The only way to stop crooks is death.

I am glad I read this BEFORE ever decided to sneak up on you! :laugh:

chargerkid01

Yeah no doubt I'll yell from a distance!!! :smilielol:

mikepmcs

ahh , you guys are all set.  Like I said, I just like to know I might have the upper hand and make sure the confrontation will swing my way.
I'm not out to kill or hunt anyone, but like you said, not a good idea to come to my house unless you call first. ;D
Just because you aren't paranoid, doesn't mean someone isn't out to get you. :2thumbs:
Head on a swivel fellas, head on a swivel.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

chargerkid01

hell mike I don't have your number so if you ever see a 95 ram pull in with miller farm decals don't shoot its just me!!! lol I can joke now because I voice my opinion sbout the scum who took this car and I hope it will be found!!

Mopar2Ya

Scum. We need harsher penalties to deter thieves.

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8

Mike DC

I just wanna see some kind of flat-rate minimum sentence for the dollar value that was stolen. 

I've had enough of this bullsh*t where people embezzle $100 million dollars and get a lighter sentence than a liquor store robber who takes $100 cash.

Tilar

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on January 20, 2009, 01:53:30 PM

I just wanna see some kind of flat-rate minimum sentence for the dollar value that was stolen. 

I've had enough of this bullsh*t where people embezzle $100 million dollars and get a lighter sentence than a liquor store robber who takes $100 cash.

I agree, But for some reason I don't forsee it getting any better.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Rolling_Thunder

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 20, 2009, 05:38:09 AM
All the more reason to have a CCW(oh, you want my wallet, hang on a second, it's right here, bang, no more thief)

Here in the communist republic of California you can't easily get a CCW...      :'(         but I am in the process of getting my FL CCW so if I travel to any of the "cool states" i'll be able to carry without issue...       F*** California...   no silenced weapons, no assault rifles, no CCWs, no open carry zones....       no fair and no fun...        I have taken my AR down to the local mini-mart before though...    that was interesting
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

dukeboy320

Massively Over Powerd And Respected