News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

XV Tuff Wheel Kit for Tilt Columns

Started by dqhemi, March 25, 2008, 02:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dqhemi

We've had many requests for this, so we've gone and put it together as a package solution to go along with our tilt columns.

You can get all the details here:  XV Tuff Wheel Kit

John Buscema
XV Motorsports
www.xvmotorsports.com

Charger74

Nice work.  Hey was wondering when you where/ if you are going to make your hood hinges available???

dqhemi

Quote from: Charger74 on March 25, 2008, 03:00:50 PM
Nice work.  Hey was wondering when you where/ if you are going to make your hood hinges available???

Thanks!

We're still trying to get the price down on them to a level we think we can sell them at. 

We've only done the hinges for E-Bodies and no plans at this point to do them for any other platforms.
John Buscema
XV Motorsports
www.xvmotorsports.com

CB

you guys run a candy shop ... so many things I wanna buy  ;D
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

HKCharger

do you offer the tuff steering wheel AND the tilt column for 3rd gen chargers?

TruckDriver

Quote from: HKCharger on November 02, 2008, 09:48:13 AM
do you offer the tuff steering wheel AND the tilt column for 3rd gen chargers?
:iagree:

If you do, I'll post it on my all third gen forum too!
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

jb666

I just put one of your tilt columns in my '69 Charger.. VERY NICE! This thing's a work of art!!

:cheers: :cheers:

BROCK

I have a 75+ tilt column, a 71 Tuff wheel adaptor & a repro Tuff wheel.  Gonna be some
fabrication needed to lose the column shift stuff & make it fit like factory stock in my
72 4sp.  Will this aftermarket setup acheive the same goal/results for a reasonable price?

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world