News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

goog body shop in mo

Started by steve69r/t, October 28, 2008, 07:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

in need of a good shop for 69 charger in mo asap thanks

body shop
5 (83.3%)
shop
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

dpm68

What's goog? Izzat short for google? And if so, which one, I imagine there are a lot of body shops in (mo) and I'm from there - I should know. Or is this header a typo, and you meant "good" Inquiring minds want to know...

gasoline_24

I am in Hays KS and would highly recommend my guy here.  He is a little slower, but very good.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

dpm68

QuoteI am in Hays KS and would highly recommend my guy here.  He is a little slower, but very good.
The Midway Motel and Love Liquors kicks ass!

gasoline_24

Quote from: dpm68 on October 28, 2008, 09:52:27 PM
QuoteI am in Hays KS and would highly recommend my guy here.  He is a little slower, but very good.
The Midway Motel and Love Liquors kicks ass!

That is old school.

terrible one

The previous owner of my Charger had what metalwork was done done by a place called Birds, Bees, and R/T's in Missouri . . . don't know much more than that but you could look it up. The front is laser straight and came to them rusty and bent from a collision.

472 R/T SE

Quote from: gasoline_24 on October 28, 2008, 08:29:25 PM
I am in Hays KS and would highly recommend my guy here.  He is a little slower, but very good.

Wow man, I grew up in Hays.  Most of my family still lives there.  Recently was homecoming and I missed it, 25 years.  Last time we were there was my 20 year reunion.
I hear the oil patch is going crazy again.
We used to patronize Holtzmeister & Schwaller's liquor stores.  Is it still "near" beer everywhere except the liquor stores?

As stuart says, need to be a little more specific to get some help Steve.

gasoline_24

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on October 28, 2008, 11:13:00 PM
Quote from: gasoline_24 on October 28, 2008, 08:29:25 PM

Wow man, I grew up in Hays.  Most of my family still lives there.  Recently was homecoming and I missed it, 25 years.  Last time we were there was my 20 year reunion.
I hear the oil patch is going crazy again.
We used to patronize Holtzmeister & Schwaller's liquor stores.  Is it still "near" beer everywhere except the liquor stores?

As stuart says, need to be a little more specific to get some help Steve.

Yeah the alcohol laws have not changed much.  Hays is doing well with oil and farm so the economy is pretty good here.

steve69r/t

im looking in st louis but i would like the name & # of the man doing gasolines car looking very good and has worked with amd. thanks :2thumbs:

gasoline_24

Allen Stouffer.  Let me know if you want a number.