News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

One more ricer off the road

Started by 2much2learn, October 24, 2008, 07:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2much2learn

so on my way home in my daily driver 98 mustang vert 3.8 (got it fo free+gas saver=cant complain). at a four way intersection this mid-late honda hatch pulls up behind me, the opposing lanes dont have stop signs so you have to yield, the ricer behind me (which had fenders from diffrent cars, some in primer, his HID wanna be lights on durring the day :rotz: not real obviously just tinted) starts reving his sardine can signifying to hurry up, just as hes rattling behind me i see some cars comeing so i proceed. I guess i was on a puddle or hit the gas to hard cuz my back wheels spun pretty good, i got the car sideways off the turn and saved it, gess he got offended because he opened up and cut across coming traffic (suprised he dint get hit). By now i had eased on the breaks cause of the unexpected burnout and he comes behind me with both feet on the throttle, sounded like a supercharged blender :lol: he starts going through the gears makeing more noise than horses ...to be continued :D
I say " determined to restore the Charger" SHE hears " Stubborn to throw your money away"   dx_Xb

C_stripes

What is this? a sit come.  You  cant end the story like that.    :flame:     :icon_smile_big:
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

68coronetGLwannabe

Is this like the Sopranos ending?  :coolgleamA: Hurry I A.D.D. What was this story about? :nana:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

2much2learn

sorry was playing Call of Duty 4, and didnt wanna make it a cliffhanger but my PS3 has a word limit  :brickwall:
I say " determined to restore the Charger" SHE hears " Stubborn to throw your money away"   dx_Xb

CharcoalCharger

Silver R/T

sounds like some road rage there buddy
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

2much2learn

ok well the rice flys by me (wasent raceing him cuz A. not stupping down to his level and B. my inspection sticker expired in march :D hehe) anyway i notice his gears sound pretty rough, about a few yards ahead there was a dip in the road, when he hit it his oil pan lew and a bunch of smoke was shooting out the exhaust. he pulled over down the road. I just slowly cruised by and smiled as i saw the broken down rice cause i knew an angel had just got it wings :angel: :smilielol:

The70RT

:smilielol: :smilielol: You should have thrown him a rag  :laugh:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

knitz01

KS71owner

That's pretty funny.....saw something similar happen at a car show a few years ago, some loser had a lowrider slapped together from a crappy GM G-body of some kind. He was showing off, playing with his hydraulics in an open space outside the display area when he blew a line and the suspension collapsed on one side. Several cars waiting to get in did laps around him while he frantically tried to fix his rig. It was great.  :hah:

Mopar2Ya

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8