News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

5 lambo's Lambo heaven

Started by moparstuart, October 24, 2008, 01:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Hemidog

A lift that goes underground in your DRIVEWAY? damn!....

Charger_Fan

Now THAT is cool. :coolgleamA:
I assume there's an underground garage down there?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

daytonalo

Did you not look closely ???? It is simply a way of storing 2 cars ..... No garage , just a motorized platform

moparstuart

Quote from: daytonalo on October 24, 2008, 02:45:55 PM
Did you not look closely ???? It is simply a way of storing 2 cars ..... No garage , just a motorized platform
?????  what you talkin about willis ?

69_500

A motorized platform that is built into the driveway. pretty slick set up.

moparstuart

Quote from: moparstuart on October 24, 2008, 02:49:54 PM
?????  what you talkin about willis ?   looks like access to a basement garage to me  ?

2much2learn

so THATS where i left my lambo  :lol:
I say " determined to restore the Charger" SHE hears " Stubborn to throw your money away"   dx_Xb

Chris G.

So where do the two on top get parked? There's gotta be room underneath for all 4 cars.

That's an awesome setup. I'll bet the neighbors hate when he opens it up. It sounds like a plane landing.