News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

STOLEN!

Started by Drache, October 24, 2008, 11:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purple70rt

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on October 27, 2008, 10:25:43 AM
Quote from: Drache on October 26, 2008, 08:15:56 PM
Quote from: Shakey on October 26, 2008, 08:12:04 PM
Well, I guess my gut feeling was only off by the amount of time it took for the car to re-appear!

Did you get some photos of the damage?

Yes Im just waiting for the camera to be returned.

Oh boy....here we go again. :rotz:

let me guess you dropped it off at the London Drug? :scratchchin:

;) ;)

jeryst

Buy a baseball bat. Use it. Burn it.

BTW, you can drop most of your insurance for the winter, but keep comprehensive. Only costs a couple dollars a month to protect against fire, damage, theft, vandalism, etc.

FastbackJon

Regarding the pictures posted of the car, I'd give it an extra good wash and clean before using them in court or with an insurance company. If they took it on dirt roads, the dirt can be washed off, but what you want to stand out is the nicks, scratches, broken stuff. A clean waxed car will make all that more noticeable and will show you care enough about the car to keep it clean instead of a judge that might just laugh at pictures of a scratched dirty car and think it's a beater.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

NMike

Quote from: jeryst on October 27, 2008, 06:14:29 PM
BTW, you can drop most of your insurance for the winter, but keep comprehensive. Only costs a couple dollars a month to protect against fire, damage, theft, vandalism, etc.

in BC you have to cancel your existing policy. then purchase storage insurance. usually around $200 a year.