News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

STOLEN!

Started by Drache, October 24, 2008, 11:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

I woke up this morning to find out that someone stole the fucking ASPEN! I don't know how they got it out of the yard without someone noticing but it gone! I had drained the gas out of the car for the winter as well as removed the battery and there was no insurance on the car either. Obviously they didn't start it up because it would have woken the neighbor hood.

I have contacted the RCMP and they are sending an officer out to come take all the information. Takes almost 2 hours for him to arrive and since I only woke up 30 minutes ago Im going fucking batty! I dont know what else to do!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

WingCharger

DUDE!!!! :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode:

WTF?!?!?!?!?
Why would someone do that??? :brickwall: :RantExplode: :RantExplode:

bull

Wow! Sorry about that. Have you asked around to see if anyone heard or saw anything?

The70RT

Whata bitch!!! Was the car at your place or? If not I would be looking at who's ever property it was at. Sorry to hear that....good luck. I had a 76 Volare Road Runner back in the 80's and was stolen in from Topeka Kansas and they found it at The Lake Of The Ozarks.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Drache

Quote from: The70RT on October 24, 2008, 12:01:21 PM
Whata bitch!!! Was the car at your place or? If not I would be looking at who's ever property it was at. Sorry to hear that....good luck. I had a 76 Volare Road Runner back in the 80's and was stolen in from Topeka Kansas and they found it at The Lake Of The Ozarks.

The car was at my place, parked almost under my bedroom window infact. As I told the officer, it had to have been stolen after 1am since I was up until 12:30.

The car would also have had to been pushed down my long driveway and out onto the street since I didn't hear a think and the Aspen wasn't currently in running condition.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

2much2learn

I say " determined to restore the Charger" SHE hears " Stubborn to throw your money away"   dx_Xb

BigBlackDodge

Holy crap man! Maybe she'll show up soon!

BBD

Charger_Fan

That really bites Man, I hope this has a happy ending for ya. :pity:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

RECHRGD

God I HATE thieves!! :flame: :flame: They must have put it on a trailer or towed it.  That would stand out like a sore thumb.  It's probably not too far away from you.  Some lowlife in the area could easily have been casing your patterns and known when to grab it.  I'd be driving around and asking neighbors questions right now.  Hope you get it back and are able to castrate the jerk or jerks that stole it.  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

TruckDriver

Quote from: 2much2learn on October 24, 2008, 12:29:37 PM
"overhaulin" :shruggy:

First thing I thought. Do they have a show like that in Canada? Or did someone you know do this? As a prank maybe? :shruggy:

That really sucks though. I hope you get it back in good shape too.  :pity:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Drache

Quote from: RECHRGD on October 24, 2008, 01:10:59 PM
God I HATE thieves!! :flame: :flame: They must have put it on a trailer or towed it.  That would stand out like a sore thumb.  It's probably not too far away from you.  Some lowlife in the area could easily have been casing your patterns and known when to grab it.  I'd be driving around and asking neighbors questions right now.  Hope you get it back and are able to castrate the jerk or jerks that stole it.  Bob

Trailer is about the only way they will get it out of here. There are only about 300 people in this tiny town with me and everyone knows my car (already has a reputation). What would make things bad is that there is a known chop shop running out of the city 2 hours way out on the Reserve. The cops have been trying to bust the place for years. Another is any cars taken for "joy rides" end up being torched afterwards.

As for neighbors, there are a few druggies and punk kids that would love to get their hands on the car. One in peticular hated my car because I outdid him in a burn out and embarassed him infront of all his friends.

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on October 24, 2008, 01:12:04 PM
Quote from: 2much2learn on October 24, 2008, 12:29:37 PM
"overhaulin" :shruggy:

First thing I thought. Do they have a show like that in Canada? Or did someone you know do this? As a prank maybe? :shruggy:

That really sucks though. I hope you get it back in good shape too.  :pity:

We don't have any sort of overhaulin show that I know of and I don't think anyone in my family would pull a prank like this. A Prank by someone else might be but I'm certainly not laughing.

I opened my computer desk drawer though and found the set of fender mounted turn signals....
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

bordin34

That really stinks, do you have any pictures of it that you can post besides your avatar and signature?

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

472 R/T SE

I don't think "Overhaulin'" steals them like that anymore.

Drache

It should be an easy car to spot, it's a '76 Dodge Aspen with Volare front and back ends.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Drache

more
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

CB

:icon_smile_dissapprove: :icon_smile_dissapprove: :icon_smile_dissapprove:
Sorry to hear!!!! :RantExplode:
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Chad L. Magee

Man, that sucks.  I hope you get it back unharmed and the crook gets caught red handed.  Case the neighborhood just incase it was a local that took it.......
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

BMOTOXSTAR

Yeah,
   Someone tried to steal my car, daily driver (98' Saturn 150,000 miles) , at a concert last week in Downtown Cleveland (5 Finger Death Punch, at the House Of Blues).  They broke the passenger window and stole everything they could take. They tried to use my friend's keys that were in the glove box to start my car, they also tried to get my catalytic converter. :RantExplode:
Thieves should have their hands cut off.... :Twocents:
    Man, I hope they find your Mopar, that is really a big hearbreak...man that really sucks. :flame: :flame:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

ramit

That really sucks!   You would think that thing would stick out like a sore thumb nowadays though.   Hopefully you will get it back in the same condition.   Good luck.

Manfred318

Dude that's just a shitty thing to have happen. Hopefully you'll be able to find it and throw the proverbial book at those ass holes who stole it, but the sad thing is its probably already found its way to the crusher by now. :rotz:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

mopar7890

I am really sorry. This is just not right. Lets hope that you will find the car.
1970 440 Challenger RT/SE, 1971 383 Super Bee, 1971 Fury III, 1973 Mach 1, 1960 Meyers Manx

1969chargerrtse

Dang, just after you fell asleep under your window?  Oooucch.  Hope all ends well.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Magnumcharger

Wow! That's incredibly shitty Kyle.
I hope the fuzz in your town can track it down. I hear you about the "Rez"....Cold Lake was the same thing.
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

69charger2002

that blows man. keep us posted. hopefully it will end on a good note, not a bad one
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

chargerboy69

Wow that sucks. Hope you can find it and get it back home.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford