News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bruce Willis is selling his Charger

Started by Guns N Rotors, October 22, 2008, 07:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guns N Rotors

"Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighting aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be."

41husk

Good luck!! not the best time to be selling.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Todd Wilson

Quote from: 41husk on October 22, 2008, 09:16:26 AM
Good luck!! not the best time to be selling.

I doubt it will matter. These cars will bring out the big money guys and they should still have their $ with all the economy stuff going on. ONe of our AIG execs may buy it since they have millions in their pockets from the last 6 weeks or so. :icon_smile_big:

Todd

bull

No wonder it looks so nice:

"The last one is a jet-black 1969 Dodge Charger. Again, take nothing away from Willis, but this one looks more like the Charger that costarred in Bullitt, another McQueen flick that has one of the best car-chase scenes of all time.

But the ultimate buyer probably won't want to do too much speeding on this gem. It's an actual museum piece, currently on display at the Peterson Automotive Museum, where the auction will be conducted. Still, the thought of flogging this car really gets the blood pumping. The engine has been bored and stroked to 502 cubic inches, and the output is an eye-popping 700 hp. It also has a Flowmaster exhaust, Mopar four-wheel disc brakes and plenty of other go-faster parts."

Just 6T9 CHGR

Heres a pic of him and his black Charger
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69*F5*SE

redrider

man he seems to like them crager ss rims

pettyfan43

Quote from: bull on October 22, 2008, 10:24:06 AM
No wonder it looks so nice:

"The last one is a jet-black 1969 Dodge Charger. Again, take nothing away from Willis, but this one looks more like the Charger that costarred in Bullitt, another McQueen flick that has one of the best car-chase scenes of all time.

But the ultimate buyer probably won't want to do too much speeding on this gem. It's an actual museum piece, currently on display at the Peterson Automotive Museum, where the auction will be conducted. Still, the thought of flogging this car really gets the blood pumping. The engine has been bored and stroked to 502 cubic inches, and the output is an eye-popping 700 hp. It also has a Flowmaster exhaust, Mopar four-wheel disc brakes and plenty of other go-faster parts."

If I bought that car, they'd have to fill the spot!

Ghoste

I thought he'd sold that car a long time ago.  Obviously not.

Magnumcharger

If I bought that car...it'd be even cooler.....
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed