News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 charger GL for sale on ebay

Started by 68coronetGLwannabe, October 24, 2008, 08:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68coronetGLwannabe

This one was for sale awhile ago http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190242609990 with are good friend Shane Mcahey in Oklahoma. I will list another for sale on ebay now. Scam or real. These people tried to screw me over, so I am always watch fot thier scams on ebay and hopefully they will not get anyone else.
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

68coronetGLwannabe

"That's us in 10 years".

Brock Samson

"The floors are good and solid but will need a patch treatment on the front driver side floor and driver side rear floor were the feet will go for the back passenger that would be a easy fix."

were the feet would normally rest their scraping pavement otherwise the floors are perfect... gotcha!  :2thumbs:

"The brakes will need work , probably the brake lines so at this time it does not stop."

the backseat passengers could always drag there feet...

"The body and frame rails are all good and solid but the two front fenders do have some imperfections and dings that you can see in the photos. The rear lower quarter panels will need to be replaced or patched up that you can see in the photos as well.  Prior to the paint the car did not have any other body issues or rust."

So it was the paint's fault? Maybe they meant prior to the rust?..  :lol:

nice pictures of the autum leaves... perhaps fall is there favorite time of year to.   :nana:

moparstuart

economy sucks , money is tight , the scammers and thefts are out in full force .

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Charger_Fan

"The car runs and drives great with alot of power and has a electronic starter."
Must be magic then, because it looks like it's missing the engine wiring harness & front shocks, just to name a couple...

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Drache

Anyone think that this might be a HPLAG car that the person bought and is trying to get their money back out of?  :shruggy:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

68coronetGLwannabe

Sorry I put the same links up. This is the one up for sale now. Check the engine compartments in both listings its the same one.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250312793238&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=015 :shruggy:
"That's us in 10 years".