News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Attention Walmart Employees: Dodge Viper now eligible for employee pricing

Started by 4forty, October 22, 2008, 01:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4forty

from autoblog:

Cerberus may be trying to offload Viper, but not before it gives over a million Americans the opportunity to pick one up at discounted prices. Until now the Viper remained outside Chrysler's Employee Purchase and Certain Designated Individuals discount program, but that's about to change as the supercar joins the list of eligible vehicles.

While Chrysler employs over 130,000 people, we doubt many of them, especially in this economic climate, will have the means or motivation to pick up the gas-guzzling V10 muscle car. However, an arrangement between Chrysler and Wal-Mart extends the benefits program to employees of the mega-retail chain, and with over 1.2 million employees, we're sure there are a few who'll take Chrysler up on its offer.

daytonalo

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

oldgold69

KS71owner

daytonalo

Todd Wilson

This isnt anything new. We have had the discount for the UP Railroad employee's for years. The Viper has not been an option in the past. It probably is now. Maybe I should buy one!   :2thumbs:

Todd

daytonalo

Might be our last Chance ! GM is about to buy Chrysler and more than likely kill the Challenger and Viper

Larry

The70RT

Don't let em fool ya. It's the China version. You know it is just a hotwheel. How can anyone afford one on 8 bucks an hour.......unless you are roommates with 10 other workers :eek2:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

41husk

I believe the challenger will continue to be offered if the company changes hands.  Unless, of course sales drop drasticly on the 09 models.  I have been told by a local salesman (I have been told a lot of BS from car salesmen) that sales or going very well on the 09 Challenger :shruggy:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

daytonalo

They must , NEVER , EVER  do I see a commercial on it . I can buy a 09 , 5.7 Hemi stick car in Hemi Orange for 33 k new right now from local dealer

Larry