News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Like Christmas!! Charger is getting picked up any day now!

Started by 73TXRallye440, October 21, 2008, 07:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

73TXRallye440

WOW! My new charger is getting picked up this week by FEDEX! They gave me a window, so no for sure date or time, just said between now and Friday. UGH! Cant wait for it to get here to Texas!! The wait is KILLING ME!

RD

where is it coming from.. i didnt know fedex shipped vehicles... what is the shipping charges?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

73TXRallye440

going from Indiana to Fort Worth, Tx. Cost is $1000 enclosed. :yesnod:

Dans 68

Quote from: RD on October 21, 2008, 11:08:24 AM
where is it coming from.. i didnt know fedex shipped vehicles... what is the shipping charges?

Yep, and they do a good job. I used them for my recent purchase from Texas to the Bay Area. See http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,39025.msg442250.html#msg442250   :2thumbs:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

moparstuart

Quote from: 73TXRallye440 on October 21, 2008, 07:43:38 AM
WOW! My new charger is getting picked up this week by FEDEX! They gave me a window, so no for sure date or time, just said between now and Friday. UGH! Cant wait for it to get here to Texas!! The wait is KILLING ME!
pictures man   picture !!!!!!!!!!!
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

73TXRallye440

Quote from: moparstuart on October 21, 2008, 12:51:20 PM
Quote from: 73TXRallye440 on October 21, 2008, 07:43:38 AM
pictures man   picture !!!!!!!!!!!

as soon as I get here I will post alot, starting with it coming out of the truck. I already have alot of mods laying in the garage waiting for it such as chin spoiler, taking off front and rear rubber bumper guards, hood blackout, headers, full 3" exhaust, and currently looking into  seeing what I need to do to lower the car a bit. Stance is a bit high right now. Also buying 15" rallye wheels all the way around, will have those 500 Mags for sale soon.

Here is a sneak peak-

73TXRallye440

Also will be taking the window tint off and all the stickers. Here are a few other pics ive found of the car--

Charger_Fan

Hey, you bought Paul G's car!
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,13886.msg475254.html#msg475254

I didn't know he was trying to sell it. Congrats though, it looks like a real beauty. :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

CB

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 21, 2008, 01:53:00 PM
Hey, you bought Paul G's car!
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,13886.msg475254.html#msg475254

I didn't know he was trying to sell it. Congrats though, it looks like a real beauty. :cheers:

Yea!!! I was thinking exactly the same thing!!
Grrrrrreeaaaat car!!! Love it!
Congrats dude  :2thumbs:
CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

73TXRallye440

thanks guys, Paul was a pleasure to deal with and I will be giving it a great home. Just want it here now! :rofl:

73TXRallye440

well, just an update. Fedex keeps dropping the ball on dispatching a driver, so friday on their 10th day of the 10 day window they gave me they said that it will be one day next week now since the barret jackson stuff is tying them up. I called 2 other transport company's and cant get anyone up there any sooner. UGH! I wish I could just drive up and get it, this waiting is KILLING ME! Soonest truck en route appears to be headed into Chicago tonight, hope he can be there monday to get it.