News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I BOUGHT a C500 it's the find of my life time, barn find

Started by moparstuart, October 18, 2008, 11:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

I'd say thats plenty no? :scratchchin:
Anything over 9 is plenty...common knowledge dude :slap:

;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

moparstuart

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on October 22, 2008, 04:53:02 PM
I'd say thats plenty no? :scratchchin:
Anything over 9 is plenty...common knowledge dude :slap:

;)
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:     what is a bunch  ?
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

73TXRallye440

4spdwing

440 4bbl 4spd Superbird  383 Auto Dart GTSport

A383Wing

Quote from: moparstuart on October 22, 2008, 10:46:03 AM
Quote from: BigBlockSam on October 22, 2008, 10:40:02 AM
hey Stuart , you done yet  :ricky: :METAL:
:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

no not done with the other two cars ahead of it either

Dragging his feet and slacking off again....would like to see car on the road before I die please.   :nana:

The70RT

Quote from: A383Wing on October 22, 2008, 07:56:35 PM
:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Dragging his feet and slacking off again....would like to see car on the road before I die please.   :nana:

With over 5,000 members on here someone is bound to die before it's done  :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

sorry but it needs the most parts of all my 5 projects , The daytona clone i'm building has the most parts ready , but I just spent all the money i  had saved to complete it on the 500.  So neither are going anywhere fast unless your going to be my sugar daddy  :nana: :nana: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

moparstuart

Quote from: 73TXRallye440 on October 22, 2008, 05:33:03 PM
so when are you getting it home?
not for several years, it's stored away safe, sound and dry . Now i will collect parts for the restoration .

tan top

:scratchchin:   don't know  missed the info but was this a known C500  :scratchchin:  or ....
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

XS29J8

Quote from: moparstuart on October 22, 2008, 10:47:41 AM

Congrats on the great find Stuart! I always accused cudaken of demonstrating how the 42sick(426 wedge he had installed) smoked in that picture rather than the Charger actually smoking the tires...............Pic in the garage with the blown 440 is priceless!!!

Cheers,
Steve
HEMI 68 CHARGER R/T- 4-SPEED- 3.54 DANA- PP1 RED- BLACK VINYL TOP- PEARL WHITE UPHOLSTERY-STRIPE DELETE- AM 8 TRACK- NON CONSOLE- DRIVEN YEAR ROUND IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA http://900z1.multiply.com/  http://kawasaki-z-classik.com/index.php  https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmY22PaMZ1H3dFczVWR2ZlJaX1BvTDFIVUdUZVlseWc&hl=en&authkey=CPi1hp8J#gid=0

jonw29

Quote from: moparstuart on October 19, 2008, 09:02:26 AM
:drool5:waynes taladega and mercury cyclone spoiler II ,  My 500 is being stored in aero car heaven LOL

and for you cloners look in the last picture there are 3 of them stacked up against that wood racking parts shelf. GEE what could those be.

DDDDDDDD Did he Say Talladega.What color was it originally????????Nice find on the 500.JW

moparstuart

Quote from: tan top on October 23, 2008, 05:49:35 AM
  :scratchchin:   don't know  missed the info but was this a known C500  :scratchchin:  or ....
according to danny this one was not on his list of known cars, so this is a new one that came out of the wood work . Seems several new unknown 500's have shown up this year .

moparstuart

Quote from: jonw29 on October 23, 2008, 07:41:51 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on October 19, 2008, 09:02:26 AM
:drool5:waynes taladega and mercury cyclone spoiler II ,  My 500 is being stored in aero car heaven LOL

and for you cloners look in the last picture there are 3 of them stacked up against that wood racking parts shelf. GEE what could those be.

DDDDDDDD Did he Say Talladega.What color was it originally????????Nice find on the 500.JW
his was originally marroon , white and blue are the only other options .  It was painted orange long before wayne got it .

Hemi_tyme

moparstuart

thanks ken , wish I had your body skills to restore it my self    :2thumbs:

66chargerkid

So do I.
I budget you take his expected time period and multiply it by 4 and it may be done then

moparstuart

Quote from: 66chargerkid on October 23, 2008, 10:57:27 AM

So do I.
I budget you take his expected time period and multiply it by 4 and it may be done then
:lol: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

PocketThunder

Quote from: 66chargerkid on October 23, 2008, 10:57:27 AMSo do I.

You're in your teens right?  Let me tell you a little story.  I was in my teens and my Dads Mint condition roadrunner that he has had since i was born was sitting in storage and i was itching to get it out and get the engine pulled for a rebuild all in time for my Junior Prom.  So after months of begging we pull the roadrunner into the shop and pulled the engine and tore it down and sent it off to the engine shop.  Months went by, then it was getting close to Prom and no roadrunner engine.  Prom came and went, but i though, no problem, i'll get it ready for homecoming dance.  That came and went, then it was Prom my Senior year and no roadrunner.  We finally got the engine back in the car and running when i was 19 and off to college.  Now, do you think it was just a tough time getting that car back together for me to drive, or might there have been a reason my Dad didnt have that engine back earlier?  Do you follow?   :icon_smile_big:

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 23, 2008, 12:50:19 PM
Quote from: 66chargerkid on October 23, 2008, 10:57:27 AMSo do I.

You're in your teens right?  Let me tell you a little story.  I was in my teens and my Dads Mint condition roadrunner that he has had since i was born was sitting in storage and i was itching to get it out and get the engine pulled for a rebuild all in time for my Junior Prom.  So after months of begging we pull the roadrunner into the shop and pulled the engine and tore it down and sent it off to the engine shop.  Months went by, then it was getting close to Prom and no roadrunner engine.  Prom came and went, but i though, no problem, i'll get it ready for homecoming dance.  That came and went, then it was Prom my Senior year and no roadrunner.  We finally got the engine back in the car and running when i was 19 and off to college.  Now, do you think it was just a tough time getting that car back together for me to drive, or might there have been a reason my Dad didnt have that engine back earlier?  Do you follow?   :icon_smile_big:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  yeah rain man you only get to drive it slow on the driveway when it's done anyway    :smilielol: :smilielol:

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

69_500

Yeah there does seem to be quite a few new 500's that have popped up over the last 12-18 months. I believe about a year and half ago my list was in the mid 220's, now it is over 250.

Just makes for more numbers to memorize right?

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on October 23, 2008, 04:25:45 PM
Yeah there does seem to be quite a few new 500's that have popped up over the last 12-18 months. I believe about a year and half ago my list was in the mid 220's, now it is over 250.

Just makes for more numbers to memorize right?
glad you have taken on that job so we dont have to  LOL   I cant remember Sh*t getting old .
\

BPTRacing

Old?? Old?? Whose getting old?? what was it we were talking about again????

:2thumbs:

Scotty
Selling all my current toys to build a Twin Turbo Superbird clone "street" car.

nascarxx29

There was a page of known 500-s in WW warrior newsletter in 89.And more have come to the surface 188 and alot other cars have been coming out of hiding
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,49304.0.html
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

69_500

Just went through it all over the last 2 hours, now the list is at 257 known cars. Just to let ya know.