News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 gtx door jam vin decal???

Started by DoubleDlover, October 31, 2008, 02:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleDlover

I was wondering if anyone made these?? I tryed to get my car vin verified at the auto club last weekend and the guy looked at my car and said since that decal was missing. You cant ever register your car or have it pass verifacation. :(  I asked him. well. If you had to replace your door cause it rusted out after 38 years. What do you do.. He said. Your stuck. so... does anyone know a place that makes them and will put your numbers on them? thanks   :brickwall:

hemigeno

Quote from: Chris G. on October 31, 2008, 02:18:59 PM
http://www.ecsautomotive.com/

:iagree:

Dave Walden @ ECS puts out some awesome reproduction stuff.   :yesnod:  I'll be getting a door VIN decal for my Daytona from him sooner or later.

BigBlackDodge

The VIN on the Dash and the matching numbers on the radiator core support and trunk lip didn't convince him? Or does he know about those....?

BBD

The70RT

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on November 01, 2008, 06:54:42 PM
The VIN on the Dash and the matching numbers on the radiator core support and trunk lip didn't convince him? Or does he know about those....?

BBD

I agree. If I was missing one, the door would be the one to have missing.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us