News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Jimmy's 20th BBQ Picnic Car Show Pics:

Started by Brock Samson, October 18, 2008, 12:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

only the Mopars this time since you don't seem to care for the other brands...  :shruggy:

your soundtrack Candy - 1968.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__gp8sX6Sv4

Brock Samson

and so we set off to the Picnic, a little late we had trouble finding a good spot but Frank SFRT had got there early and we squeezed in next to his R/T.  :cheers:

Brock Samson

and it was a great day!

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

this is Stu's RR he's the MPM (Mid Penninsula Musclecar Club Pres.) the pics don't do the paint justice.

Brock Samson

:

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

yep we had the blue angels for the air show, sandwiches, hot dogs, hamburgers and jimmy's birthday cake. a great day!

Brock Samson

oh,..  and Frank got to debut his Scow, 8 hrs. after completion.

The70RT

Great pics Brock  :2thumbs: that isn't Stuarts runner. His has a black vinyl top.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SFRT

the picnic is always fun and easy to attend its only 1/2 mile from my house! all the local cars you never see come out its fun. ni pix of the corp blue cuda survivor?
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Chris G.

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 18, 2008, 12:54:52 PM
this is Stew's RR he's the MPM (Mid Penninsula Musclecar Club Pres.) the pics don't do the paint justice.  :shruggy:

Actually the car above the orange one is Stu's (Flames on hood).

Nice pics Brocky, but as usual you song/video selection is borderline serial killer-ish.  :2thumbs:

The70RT

Quote from: Chris G. on October 18, 2008, 01:47:06 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on October 18, 2008, 12:54:52 PM
this is Stew's RR he's the MPM (Mid Penninsula Musclecar Club Pres.) the pics don't do the paint justice.  :shruggy:

Actually the car above the orange one is Stu's (Flames on hood).

Nice pics Brocky, but as usual you song/video selection is borderline serial killer-ish.  :2thumbs:

Sorry wrong Stu. I was thinking Stuart with the Birdable.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brock Samson

yeah, see above...
i didn't git the awesome petty blue plymouth but i only saw about a 20% of the cars and took pics of less then 10% i have more though, in particular a sweeeeet '71 super bee i'll post pics of later as i have a lunch date in an hour...   :icon_smile_wink:

serial killer?..  :scratchchin:

FlatbackFanatic

Great pics! Lots of nice rides! Looks like another beautiful day in Cali. :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Back N Black

Quote from: SFRT on October 18, 2008, 01:41:48 PM
the picnic is always fun and easy to attend its only 1/2 mile from my house! all the local cars you never see come out its fun. ni pix of the corp blue cuda survivor?

Car looks good! Love the flat black. :2thumbs:

Brock Samson

ok i wanted to share this awesome '71...  :drool5:

:METAL:  :no:     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xnPOwZEe2o

Jeeeze, Can't any metal bands do a decent cover of this old saw?..    :shruggy:

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Fri is the owner's name... his dad gave him the Charger and after his pop passed on, Fri decided to restore it and do it justice..
interesting details like the tranny which is actually now a Kessler five speed made to look like the original manual three speed, the hood stripe that has an extra pinstripe and the cloth two tone int.
lots of really neat details on this car.  :yesnod:

Brock Samson

it's also a stripe delete car. he's got his stereo hooked to an I-pod,  :scratchchin: whatever that is?..  :shruggy:

Brock Samson

he's on superbee.com should you care to see more of this Charger...