News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Charger pillar emblem

Started by C500, October 17, 2008, 07:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C500

Can someone please measure the distance as shown in the pic please (to the edge of the drip rail). My emblems have the pins cut and the holes were filled long before I got the car. I will stick them down, just need to get the spot right. Thanks
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

hemi68charger

Hey Dunk...
Here's Dana and the six pack '70....

The first is Dana.... You can see the very edge of the chrome..

second is the '70's forward hole on the passenger side......

Hope this helps......

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

C500

Cheers Troy, that's exactly what I'm after thanks!

Dunk
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."