News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

the most awesome camaro I have ever seen *** UPDATED *** VETTE

Started by moparstuart, October 16, 2008, 12:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

LoneStar Mopar

suntech

Awsome............wonder if he will trade in my 68 Charger????:smilielol: Yeah right :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

challenger70

Quote from: suntech on October 16, 2008, 01:14:03 PM
Awsome............wonder if he will trade in my 68 Charger????:smilielol: Yeah right :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

69,000 miles on body
3000 miles on 305 v-8 and tranny w/shift-kit
fully customized in-side and out
buyer is responsible for pick-up of vehicle
asking 6000 cash obo, no trades sorry
more pics available for serious buyers
'68 383 A833 QQ1 Charger
'70  440 727 FY1 Challenger

billssuperbird

ac_knight

I think I got vertigo just from looking at it.  I would hate to try and drive the damn thing.

Drache

Ok with DIFFERENT colors it might look a little better... but THOSE colors look like....  :puke:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

moparstuart

more pics available for serious buyers                                  PLEASE NO MORE

PocketThunder

I'd slap a big G on the sides and drive it around Wisconsin.   :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Hemidog

dpm68

Mefirst

Well one positive thing, even if you were blind you would (could) not loose that car....

aussiemuscle

:smilielol: barf-o-matic
imagine driving it along when the sun comes out and blinds you from all the refections!! (ever wonder why you never see bright yellow interiors?)

Magnumcharger

Looks like the kind of car that Slimer (from Ghostbusters) would drive.
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

TripleBlackGator

Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

moparstuart

ok we here on kansas city craigs list know how to build chebby's
this one is even better

http://kansascity.craigslist.org:80/cto/882882876.html

ac_knight

By the looks of the cars, KC is full of pimps.  What is with all those colors?

moparstuart

Quote from: ac_knight on October 17, 2008, 01:13:12 PM
By the looks of the cars, KC is full of pimps.  What is with all those colors?
:  smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: 

you should see the lexus we brought into the yard to dismantle last week raiders cloth interior  , head rests with the leters (ching) embroidered into them ,  the truck full of thumper and amps , and a pimp cane with a silver alligator for the head 

Joshua

So, let me get this straight......you search out Craigslist for ugly cars to post here to make fun of 'em behind the owners back? :shruggy

Coooooooooooooooooooool...........................

QuoteGO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Hmmmm................
[/b]

RD

Quote from: Joshua on October 17, 2008, 01:43:17 PM
So, let me get this straight......you search out Craigslist for ugly cars to post here to make fun of 'em behind the owners back? :shruggy

Hmmmm................
[/b]

its for peoples amusement...  you dont have to be rude and impolite... and lastly condescending.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

moparstuart

Quote from: Joshua on October 17, 2008, 01:43:17 PM

Hmmmm................
[/b]
  no I actually search to buy cars off craigs list everyday for the salvage yard here,  making fun of the ugly ones is just my bonus !!  :smilielol:     why are you a closet ugly chevy guy ? if you paint up your charger like one of these i would post it too !!!

Joshua

Quote from: moparstuart on October 17, 2008, 02:53:59 PM
  no I actually search to buy cars off craigs list everyday for the salvage yard here,  making fun of the ugly ones is just my bonus !!  :smilielol:     why are you a closet ugly chevy guy ? if you paint up your charger like one of these i would post it too !!!

:smilielol:
Ok....I'm workin' on it......would pink look OK? :icon_smile_big:

Quote from: RD on October 17, 2008, 01:59:39 PM

its for peoples amusement... you dont have to be rude and impolite... and lastly condescending.

You must be EASILY amused....Rudeness and impoliteness......hmmmmm......so is making fun of other's cars....oh well. Maybe that's a reason I try to stay away from Mopar guys in general.....
I'll try to keep my OPINION to myself from now on...... :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: Joshua on October 17, 2008, 03:21:29 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on October 17, 2008, 02:53:59 PM

:smilielol:
Ok....I'm workin' on it......would pink look OK? :icon_smile_big:

Quote from: RD on October 17, 2008, 01:59:39 PM

its for peoples amusement... you dont have to be rude and impolite... and lastly condescending.

You must be EASILY amused....Rudeness and impoliteness......hmmmmm......so is making fun of other's cars....oh well. Maybe that's a reason I try to stay away from Mopar guys in general.....
I'll try to keep my OPINION to myself from now on...... :2thumbs:

i admire most classics , but you have to admit these are funny looking come on lighten up brother all the mopar guys i know are great

Steve P.

Mopar people are NOT generally rude. People in GENERAL are rude. What makes some laugh makes other shake their heads and vise-versa. I for one don't care for cars done up like that. I also don't care to look at them on a site like this. That is my prerogative. Others do get a kick out of things that make them laugh and want to share a giggle with others. What is wrong with that?? I don't see a thing wrong with it unless it happens to be you or your car that is being laughed at.  I do think that maybe this should be moved to the jokes area as I do believe it was meant to be funny and not a slam on anyone here. 

Let's just all keep in mind one simple thing, life is easier to get through with a smile than a sharp stick in the eye....  Let's not throw sticks........

:cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida