News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Heater box

Started by billfury, October 16, 2008, 04:36:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billfury

Hello everyone.I just got done rebuilding my heater box for my 72 charger and can not find the gaskey that goes between the two half's.They have them for non A/C cars,but not for A/C cars.I was even looking to use the thin foam stuff that I've seen my friend use under a pergo flooring.Any suggestions?Thanks.
Billfury

histoy

I've used the thin foam strips that you can buy at the home improvement stores.   It has an adhesive backing and can be cut and formed to fit.

hemi-hampton

Try Detroit  Muscle I think it is here in Detroit, He should have them, he advertize's in most Mopar Mags. LEON.

billfury

Thanks.I ordered it with the firewall gasket set and the box to cowl seal  :2thumbs:.

billfury

Highly recommend them.everything fit perfect with no trimming.You just spray and stick.You need to buy the 3m adhesive spray.

Now if some one can help me with the vac lines.Pics I took are hard to see the lines.Thanks

Just 6T9 CHGR

Good to hear they treated you well Bill...sorry I cant help with pics though
Chris' '69 Charger R/T