News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New toy

Started by dpm68, October 14, 2008, 07:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dpm68

New toy. 1966 Satellite. numbers-matching 383, 4 speed A/C car. 3in. duals. Due to set off car alarms in the spring.

dpm68

Holey cow! sorry about the size...

BMOTOXSTAR

More pic's, smaller pic's, more please. :2thumbs:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

dpm68

I'll get on it when I get back from Ye Olde Salt Mine.

dpm68

Okay, let's try this.

BMOTOXSTAR

Sweet ! :o :lol: :smilielol:
That pic should be your sig pic or on a shirt. :Twocents:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

TripleBlackGator

Let's see the interior!  :2thumbs:
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

mikepmcs

Hey..Super Dave Osborne, nice Chuck Taylor's.

Nice car too. :cheers: :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

dpm68

Thanks BMOTO and everyone else...I attempted to load up a sig pic, but may have floundered. How do you do it? And I'm a photographer - HA HA. I will post more pics when I roll it out this weekend or so. Interior is pretty decent, but the star of the show is the body, which, because of its drag racing history and that it's from CA and moved to super dry CO, is super-straight and wears its original paint. It's getting cold here in the Mile-High, but we might warm back up before the week ends.

Rolling_Thunder

I just picked up a 66 Satellite as well!  Awesome car!  Love A/C 4-speed cars   :D   
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip