News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Road Rage Reporter

Started by dkn1997, October 11, 2008, 10:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkn1997

RECHRGED

The70RT

I think some meds are in order  :-\
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

dkn1997

steve....I know you didn't like it, but I just watched it again and I almost spit out my drink on the keyboard!!  my wife watched it and she cannot stop laughing... it's exactly what I am thinking when I drive sometimes...

I love when the cyclist moves from the road to the sidewalk and he says "you got lucky buddy"
RECHRGED

The70RT

Yeah but any idiot could make a vidio like that.  :eyes:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dkn1997

Quote from: The70RT on October 12, 2008, 10:41:56 AM

still funny
RECHRGED

FastbackJon

I turned it off after he started swearing. Should have warned us on that. No need to fill my mind with more of that garbage.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

PocketThunder

Quote from: The70RT on October 12, 2008, 10:41:56 AM
I agree, that was a waste of my 2 minutes today. 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."