News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fast & Furious 4 trailer

Started by greenpigs, October 12, 2008, 07:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

NMike

QuoteThis video is not available in your country. 

that is such BS............ :brickwall:

CB

Quote from: NMike on October 12, 2008, 11:00:15 AM
QuoteThis video is not available in your country. 

that is such BS............ :brickwall:

WTF??? same here
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

suntech

Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

Silver R/T

another gay flick except a couple minutes of Charger in it makes up a little bit
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

mikepmcs

At least they got the original cast back in there.  I imagine I will see it at least once when it comes to directv.
Can't be any worse than that tokyo drift one, IMO.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Silver R/T

Quote from: mikepmcs on October 12, 2008, 01:08:14 PM
At least they got the original cast back in there.  I imagine I will see it at least once when it comes to directv.
Can't be any worse than that tokyo drift one, IMO.

maybe, but with vin dizzlo behind the wheel of a Charger you know what that means :(
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Mike DC

It's funny that the cast is back like this.

After the first one happened 8 years ago, most of them left the series for bigger & better things.  Walker & Rodriguez & Brewster might be debatable, but Vin Diesel having to go back to this franchise probably feels downright embarrassing now.

bigroge1

understand the movie went downhill but fast and furious is the reason why i bought a charger instead of a mustang so im obliged  see the movie to return the favor otherwise if i hadn't seen it i would've been kickin myself in the a$$ wit a bucket in my garage

mopar goddess

Mike DC

Actually, I totally agree with you. 

The first F&F movie was THE car movie of a generation.  And it put the 2nd-gen Charger on a pedestal like nothing else has since the Duke boys.

Ghoste

I always thought it did way more to inspire the ricer crowd myself but thats just my opinion.

Mike DC

2/3rds of the "ricer crowd" are fans of both kinds of cars.  The sharpness of the division has always been coming from our side more than theirs. 

Ghoste

Mike DC

Well, that's what I've experienced anyway.

I can't remember all the times I've heard a ricer guy say, "You know, I actually think some of the musclecars are kind of cool too, but I can't take the attitude those guys have for imports."

Ghoste

Maybe it's a regional thing?  :shruggy:  We've tried a few times to encourage them to come to one of our cruise nights and we are typically rebuffed with comments about hanging with dinosaurs.  On the odd occasion they do come it's generally just to stir trouble (have smoke shows in the parking lot or whatever).  Not all of them of course, there are a few guys in town that are wise to the whole car guys are car guys thing.