News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So, I come home from work, and go to fill up my truck, and looky at what I saw!

Started by TruckDriver, November 01, 2008, 04:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

I couldn't believe it. :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

It was the Manager of the gas station (she was in the Satellite) and her son (Charger), and her husband in the Challenger. I knew she owns a new orange Challenger SRT, but I didn't know she was part of a Mopar family. This is the first real (not clone) Challenger T/A I've ever seen in person. It is a 4spd car too. The owner said that this T/A was damaged bad in a tornado a few years ago, and they spent $6,800 in getting it back to what it is. I guess it needed a roof. He said it still needs a total new paint job too. The '68 is a real R/T automatic, and the Satellite is a big block 4spd car too. (forgot to ask what engine though). They were getting ready to leave, otherwise I'd taken more pics. When she left with the Satellite, she really stood on it too.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

The70RT

Nice cars. I see some old school Keystones. I see all the leaves are gone up there already. Ours are just starting to fall.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

knitz01

joflaig

That's funny, I was in my Charger this afternoon south of Sturgeon Bay and ran into another '69 traveling along with a Super Bee and a Cuda. Mopar seems pretty popular in Wisconsin.

TruckDriver

Quote from: knitz01 on November 01, 2008, 06:21:09 PM
Where in WI are you? I'm by Appleton

I live in Lomira. 10 minutes south of Fond Du Lac on hwy41. There is a guy here in town who owns a '68 Charger  R/T 4spd,  and 2 cuda's.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

SeattleCharger

were those guys cruising together or something?  what a coincidence of all 3 at the same time.   very nice cars

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Bill Howell

Nice cars, I really love the Satellite. One of those will probably be my next build.
Bill Howell

TruckDriver

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on November 01, 2008, 08:35:27 PM
were those guys cruising together or something?  what a coincidence of all 3 at the same time.   very nice cars

Yup, they were all family (Mother, Father, & Son)
PETE

knitz01

There is a guy in Kaukauna That has 4 or 5 differant r/t cars Don't quoteme but i think : 69 Charger, GTX, cuda, coronet, awe poop i don't remember. He was at the Appleton car show at Pierce Park. Next year I'll get Pics.

Magnumcharger

1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Silver R/T

I guess nowadays you have to be an owner of a gas station to own cars like that.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Finn

Gas went under three bucks a gallon a couple weeks ago...I was so happy I exceeded 50 mph for the first time in months... :icon_smile_tongue:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Finn on November 02, 2008, 02:18:20 PM
Gas went under three bucks a gallon a couple weeks ago...I was so happy I exceeded 50 mph for the first time in months... :icon_smile_tongue:
Oh yea, 2.49 seen today in CT.  ;D  I'm gonna fill my tank for the first time.  :2thumbs:
Nice cars, the 68 Charger is just so friggin cool looking.  Love the grille.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Rack

Awesome find!

I saw a red Road Runner today. Looked like it was in excellent condition too. I would have followed that bad boy if I didn't have to be somewhere.