News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Guy selling broadcast sheets

Started by 69bronzeT5, October 08, 2008, 02:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

Wow... :rotz:

Heres the guy's Ebay account....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=021&category=6755&sspagename=STORE%3APROMOBOX%3ANEWLIST&viewitem=&item=310068374895

He has a collection of broadcast sheets for sale...
http://picasaweb.google.com/Cuda71sg/BroadcastBuildSheet#

Heres the Charger sheets he has...

I wonder, if somebody came up to him and said "Hey, you have my broadcast sheet. I own the car it belongs to"...do you think he would give the person it. :scratchchin:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

41husk

My guess would be only if the car owner gave him some cash :RantExplode:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Just 6T9 CHGR

Real professional of the guy huh?  He's been selling them for years....

Canadians.... :slap:

:nana:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

gers1968rt

Hey, we're not all that way. I found an extra buildsheet in my 68 RT and I gave it to Wayne Wooten.
I used to own a mopar because it was different, but now I know better.

UFO

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on October 08, 2008, 03:28:17 PM

OUCH  Is the check in the mail for the scans I did for you????
                                                          J/K

njsteve

Geez. Nice prices he's asking (extorting).  ::)

I wonder what the extra broadcast sheet I have from the yellow 71 hemicuda ragtop should go for then?

(The car had four of them when I sold it. I later found the extra one in my file cabinet about 20 years ago. - I sold the car in 1987)

I've tried reuniting it with the car (for free) but every time the car sells and I try to contact the new owner, they just blow me off.

Oh well. I guess it's back in the file cabinet.  :shruggy:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: UFO on October 08, 2008, 03:51:43 PM
Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on October 08, 2008, 03:28:17 PM

OUCH  Is the check in the mail for the scans I did for you????
                                                          J/K
Brian, you missed the :nana: didnt ya?

Here it is again :nana:

;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

WingCharger

:o :o :o

That is wrong. :rotz:

What would a person do with a broadcast sheet for a car they dont have, other than use it to have a new fender tag made for the car they dont have, and say the original tag was missing, and  plop it on their 318 on the column base Charger. :slap:

1969chargerrtse

I'd have no problem paying 500.00 for my fender tag or build sheet.  :icon_smile_big:   XS29L9B197471  Anyone have it? Please.  :-\  We really a need to add smiley figure begging.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: njsteve on October 08, 2008, 04:48:49 PM
Geez. Nice prices he's asking (extorting).  ::)

I wonder what the extra broadcast sheet I have from the yellow 71 hemicuda ragtop should go for then?

(The car had four of them when I sold it. I later found the extra one in my file cabinet about 20 years ago. - I sold the car in 1987)

I've tried reuniting it with the car (for free) but every time the car sells and I try to contact the new owner, they just blow me off.

Oh well. I guess it's back in the file cabinet.  :shruggy:
Amazing something so valuable and you can't give it away?  That car is worth what?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

charge-it

That`s Sylvain from Canada. His family has/had a salvage yard in Canada. Rumor has it that you can buy a complete car in an envelope...
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

Chris G.

Quote from: charge-it on October 08, 2008, 06:21:44 PM
Rumor has it that you can buy a complete car in an envelope...

That's not a rumor, that's reality. Apparently it's perfectly legal in Canada to do so.  :shruggy:

Dodge Don

The guys name is Sylvain and he is in Quebec. I've met him twice at Moparfest. He has a very nice black six pack Cuda.

He bought alot of the sheets awhile ago and is trying to unload for a profit. I contacted him about giving us full copies of these sheets for the Registry but he never responded. I was going to bring it up with him at Moparfest this year and ask him what he's up to but he didn't show even though he had a vendor spot registered. At least I didn't see him where he was slotted to be.

charge-it

Quote from: Dodge Don on October 08, 2008, 06:25:50 PM
The guys name is Sylvain and he is in Quebec. I've met him twice at Moparfest. He has a very nice black six pack Cuda.

He bought alot of the sheets awhile ago and is trying to unload for a profit. I contacted him about giving us full copies of these sheets for the Registry but he never responded. I was going to bring it up with him at Moparfest this year and ask him what he's up to but he didn't show even though he had a vendor spot registered. At least I didn't see him where he was slotted to be.
Bring booze with you and offer him a drink, you may make some progress that way. I believe he has since sold the Cuda at the height of the feeding frenzie. I could have bought all the docs, numbers, and etc to make my 68 a "real" R/T but told Sylvain, sorry, I don`t play that game. He has tons, and tons of parts and knows what they`re worth so don`t ever expect any kind of deal.
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

Dodge Don

Quote from: charge-it on October 08, 2008, 06:34:17 PM
Quote from: Dodge Don on October 08, 2008, 06:25:50 PM

Bring booze with you and offer him a drink, you may make some progress that way. I believe he has since sold the Cuda at the height of the feeding frenzie. I could have bought all the docs, numbers, and etc to make my 68 a "real" R/T but told Sylvain, sorry, I don`t play that game. He has tons, and tons of parts and knows what they`re worth so don`t ever expect any kind of deal.

I hear you.

Ghoste

Quote from: Chris G. on October 08, 2008, 06:25:02 PM
Quote from: charge-it on October 08, 2008, 06:21:44 PM
Rumor has it that you can buy a complete car in an envelope...

That's not a rumor, that's reality. Apparently it's perfectly legal in Canada to do so.  :shruggy:

I don't know about it being legal here (could be but if it is, it needs to be changed) but this isn't the only place to buy a car in an envelope.

69_500

That's a bit pricey for some sheets. I personally don't see the point of buying one that doesn't go to your car (oh wait I'd buy one if it went to a 500 or a Daytona though). Differnce being that I'd gladly give it to the owner of the car if I ever came accross them. Same thing goes for fender tag's.

Silver R/T

i bet no one has mine as the mouse ate it, and it disintegrated under the seat from age, wear, moisture, etc.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722