News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When is the last time you saw a 66-74 Charger "in the wild?"

Started by bull, April 12, 2006, 01:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 09, 2008, 11:57:43 AM
Quote from: dpm68 on October 09, 2008, 09:09:35 AM
A thread that cannot be found should awaken Cody...

His comfuser at home is broke down right now, but he's getting it fixed. 

Yep ;)

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Ghoste

Spotted a black 72 today that I think I may have seen around town before but I have never met the owner or been able to look at the car when parked.

dpm68

TruckDriver

Saw a Sublime '70 Charger R/T yesterday afternoon west of Butler, Wi. on Hampton Ave (Milwaukee area). Had a white interior and a white tail stripe, and I believe magnum wheels. Was in great shape too :yesnod: Board member car?
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

41husk

I saw a 73 Sublime Charger Super bee clone driving to school this morning,  There was a very hansome guy driving it! Oh wait I was looking in the rear view mirror :smilielol:  Seriously, I just deciced to take it in this morning since it is forecasted to be 75 and sunny.  We are rapidly running out of those days in the midwest :coolgleamA:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

dpm68

QuoteWe are rapidly running out of those days in the midwest
That's for sure.

rusty lee

just saw a 70 rt brown or bronze pass  me on rt 30   :o  way cool.

bordin34

Saw a wingless Superbird near College Park,MD today in somebody's yard partially under a cover.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

1969chargerrtse

Took my Charger out for about 15 small trips yesterday, and will be popping around with it today.  What know one comes to CT to see me in the wild?   :shruggy:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

drifter69

I know where they all live in my town and I keep a very close eye on them. Never know when there are ready for a new owner. :D

Brock Samson

Spotted this '66 383 auto, tan Int. out at the beach, stopped for a few pics and met the owner Jeff and his bud wrenching on Jeff's mustang, 'n a few pics turned into a 30 min. introduction.  :2thumbs:

Brock Samson

Rolling_Thunder

Quote from: zstalker on June 06, 2007, 10:47:25 PM
here are a couple around these parts I've seen.  first is a '70 that the guy actually drives around alot...he's a parts driver for Napa (to the best of my knowledge) and drives the charger on the job some days.  next, a plymouth waiting in a body shop yard, and then a '68 that I saw at a shop when I was at lake Tahoe a while back.

That 68 has been at that gas station for like a decade at least
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: You had to back to june 'o7 to answer his question?..  :shruggy:  :lol:

squeakfinder

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Ghoste

He does have a knack for being in the right place with a camera doesn't he?

John G

Saw a 68 as a movie was being filmed in Manhattan. The movie is called Finding Woodstock. It was cool to see a street full of 60's cars and people dressed in those styles!

GREEN684SPD

just saw a faded orange/red 73?[had the 3 vertical 1/4 windows] charger here in tempe.think it was a rallye as it had a black striped domed hood.had trumpet exhaust and rallys on it as well.

mikepmcs

Cruising in New Sharon Maine last week or so.

Here you go Cody
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

:o
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

:o

mikepmcs

:icon_smile_cool:

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mikepmcs

The dude in the pictures is my buddy Big Jas(my bodyshop brother) who actually knows this guy.  These were taken behind the guys bodyshop(that is for sale.)  Jason tells me he has more somewhere.  If this stuff is for sale I have no idea cause I don't have any money anyway so why ask.  Lots of good parts still there but i'm not sure any of these can be brought back for reasonable dollars vice parting them due to...well you've seen the pics.  I guess if they were being given away it wouldn't be so bad.
I'd like to give the big red R/T a shot though. :yesnod:  It looked to be in the best shape.  Chally would be next, still had some nice body lines going on amidst the decay.

Ghoste

That poor Super Bee looks like someone poured acid on it.  :o