News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When is the last time you saw a 66-74 Charger "in the wild?"

Started by bull, April 12, 2006, 01:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crj1968

Quote from: taxspeaker on March 02, 2016, 02:21:44 PM
We bought an old house with a garage last fall. Garage was hand built out of old bleacher seats but 4 cars deep. Could never get to the back because of 10 years of crap and wasps in the front. Pulled this out to the front from under a tarp at the way back when the wasps were frozen. VIn is XS29 but can't make out engine code-there is literally a mud dauber nest on top of it and even at 10 degrees I'm not messing with them until I can find a can of wasp spray to saturate that thing and scrape it off

Did the car come with the house?   :popcrn:

ACUDANUT

Quote from: crj1968 on March 03, 2016, 07:43:23 AM
Quote from: taxspeaker on March 02, 2016, 02:21:44 PM
We bought an old house with a garage last fall. Garage was hand built out of old bleacher seats but 4 cars deep. Could never get to the back because of 10 years of crap and wasps in the front. Pulled this out to the front from under a tarp at the way back when the wasps were frozen. VIn is XS29 but can't make out engine code-there is literally a mud dauber nest on top of it and even at 10 degrees I'm not messing with them until I can find a can of wasp spray to saturate that thing and scrape it off

Did the car come with the house?   :popcrn:

Yea ? X2.  :scratchchin:

VegasCharger

Lennard

Did you use your selfie stick to take that picture?  ;D

VegasCharger

Quote from: Lennard on March 09, 2016, 06:41:43 PM
Did you use your selfie stick to take that picture?  ;D

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:.....................................nope Google maps.

Drache

Spotted a black '66 or '67 Charger in town last night. Never seen it before but sounded like a big block.  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

DeltaV

Mopar Club meeting in the 1980s at North Loop Dodge in Fort Worth, Texas. Dick Landy was there!
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

1969 R/T SE

Any one here in southern or central  Oklahoma or northern and central Texas ??? :shruggy:

TPR

Two weeks ago heading north on Sydney's Northern Beaches.
It pulled out from a driveway and quickly turned left into the next street.
I am aware of this car. It is a very nice real R/T.
It was quick, but my wife managed to snap some video.
Here's a still frame from it.
TPR
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

Chris 69

1969 Charger in Redding, California on 3/30/16. 440ci/727

Chris 69

Saw him in town and flagged him down at the Chevron station (I was in my truck). Then he followed me home to B.S. about Chargers for a while.

charger1972

This 1st gen came in for an alignment while I was on lunch . One of the other guys sent me a pic .

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Chris 69 on March 31, 2016, 12:26:02 PM
Saw him in town and flagged him down at the Chevron station (I was in my truck). Then he followed me home to B.S. about Chargers for a while.

Hmmm, how did the Mrs. look  :icon_smile_big:

nvrbdn

seen a lime 70 cruising through Bethalto Illinois today. No time for a pic cuz I just opened my burger. Hands full.  :smilielol: Looked nice. Hope to see it at some shows this summer.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Chris 69 on March 31, 2016, 12:26:02 PM
That's cool, he even did the earlier GL version, with the crossed flags by the back window.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Daytona R/T SE

At the local Wal Mart today.

ht4spd307

saw this rare machine today a 69 500 se

1969 R/T SE

1969 R/T SE

where do you live ? Also where is that car located ?
:drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

ht4spd307

1969 R/T SE

TPR

1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

ht4spd307

Quote from: TPR on April 21, 2016, 09:02:38 PM
Quote from: ht4spd307 on April 21, 2016, 10:26:52 AM
Australia  :2thumbs:

WTF? Tell us more.
Didn't know we had one here.
TPR
YES I BELIEVE ITS REAL THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN IT NOT SURE ON ITS DETAILS AS ITS NOT MY CAR IT WAS IN GETTING WORK DONE ON IT THATS ALL I CAN TELL YOU  :scratchchin:

Chris 69

A friend snapped a photo of the General in Redding, CA on 4/23/16. Probably the same one I posted earlier.

Chris 69

A couple of 68's at the Redding Drag Strip on 4/23/16.