News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Little Daytona shredded

Started by The70RT, October 08, 2008, 07:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Brock Samson

now them's some fumes i wanna be breathin'!!  :eek2: too bad i wanted those rims,  :flame:   :scratchchin: it'll buff out... third time that vids been posted if my abacus is correct...  :nana:

:lol:

71ChallengeHer

No way, I'm I showing that to Shelby. :pity:

Brock Samson

Artists are so damn sensitive...

opps, wrong thread..  :shruggy:

A383Wing

Cool video....I did notice the engine & trans were gone already..

Bryan

Aero426

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

resq302

Honey, where did you say you  parked the car? :smilielol:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

69*F5*SE

That's one way of stripping the paint down to bare metal   :yesnod:

The70RT

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 08, 2008, 07:26:27 PM
now them's some fumes i wanna be breathin'!!  :eek2: too bad i wanted those rims,  :flame:   :scratchchin: it'll buff out... third time that vids been posted if my abacus is correct...  :nana:

:lol:

Your right Brock. I even responded to your thread  :slap: to me................ :lol:

TUFCAT

looked like a Transformer having a seizure.  :rofl:

moparstuart

aint nothin dennis  , that my buisness you know crush em to make a living

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

66chargerkid

Theres lotsa parts i could use off that car!

NMike

Quote from: Jeff Spicoli
My dad's a Plumber. He's got a wicked set of tools. we can fix this...

WingCharger

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on October 08, 2008, 07:50:11 PM
She hasnt been on much apparently. :shruggy:

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

The70RT

Yeah I know....maybe third time is a charm  ;D I found the one where brock posted the same one and I responded  :lol:....... :slap:

84shelby

Thats a little of why I hear Wow I don't see those anymore comments.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: WingCharger on October 10, 2008, 02:50:16 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on October 08, 2008, 07:50:11 PM
She hasnt been on much apparently. :shruggy:
If she is home, she is usually reading the threads when I'm on here.  ;)

moparmusclecars

What a shame! That car still had a good headlight in it.