News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Has any one on here ever made a real one of these???

Started by tripleblkr/t, October 08, 2008, 08:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tripleblkr/t

I painted the car black with a satin clear and it looks killer.  I dont want to post any pics untill I get the stripes all on it. Also ordered up a set of the new vetor wheels and a push bar. I going to take all the glass and get it perfesionally tinted dark black. I came up with a better plate for it"evil-01". Also wanted to add the stripes are matte black with white. I wanted to do the car super clean and make it look like something they would of actually made.  The roof decal will be pretty neat as the car has a factory sunroof in it :scratchchin:. I'll post pics as soon as I get all the decals on it.  Thanks for all your ideas.
Ryan

sunroofblacklee

Got the decals today, so I should of pics of the car with them on it soon... 
1969 dodge charger r/t 440, hemi 4 speed, dana 60, triple black

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

sunroofblacklee

Alright I've got one door decal on and started the roof decal

sunroofblacklee

roof decal, cutting the sunroof hole out was kind of scary.

sunroofblacklee

Well I finished the decals last night and I'm really happy with them. It'll look better when I get every thing back on it. And those wheels are not the wheels I'm using :lol:.

sunroofblacklee

Charger74

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: 

Looking awesome, I take it that you will add the rest of the decal to the sunroof???  Man, can't wait to see the final product on this one.

Back N Black

sunroofblacklee

Quote from: Charger74 on October 29, 2008, 07:38:06 AM
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: 

Looking awesome, I take it that you will add the rest of the decal to the sunroof???  Man, can't wait to see the final product on this one.

:yesnod:, the peice I cut out will go on the sunroof plug. I've got the sunroof assembly all apart cleaning it up, should have it back in the car real soon.

PocketThunder

That is just bitchen!!!  Very cool and probably one of a kind..  Now take that to dukefest next year and get a picture of it in a sea of corvette flame red.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

sunroofblacklee

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 29, 2008, 08:17:16 AM
That is just bitchen!!!  Very cool and probably one of a kind..  Now take that to dukefest next year and get a picture of it in a sea of corvette flame red.

They probably wouldn't let it in :lol:

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

RD

i like that one better than any general lee i have ever seen.  i guess because it is something different than the norm. keep up the good work.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Harlow

Looks really nice. How about some body colored steel wheels and keep the white walls.

Finn

That looks completely badass man! :drool5:
What are your dimensions on the flag?
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

OneofNoneRT

Hmm.. :scratchchin: you know I think i have seen this somewhere?? Oh Yeah,,, :smilielol:
1968 R/T 440/4 Spd (Prototype Factory Sunroof)
2008 R/T 5.7l HEMI (Road & Track)

Big Lebowski

"Has any one on here ever made a real one of these???"

Actually, I had one (root beer brown) back in 1985. Back then, I paid $400 for this '69 Charger R/T 440 4-speed. It was the fastest mountain hillbilly Charger in our local So. Calif. mountains. Here's a few pics from 1985...
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Big Lebowski

Back when we had gas cans in the trunk because there's no gas in the mountains. :D
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

68coronetGLwannabe

Looks awesome! Are you gonna use some old school vector wheels and add a pushbar on the front? Definitly Thinking out of the box. :2thumbs: Cant wait to see it finished .
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

THE CHARGER PUNK

since its more like an anti general lee itd look meaner in ansen slot mags :coolgleamA: my 2 bits

sunroofblacklee

Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on November 02, 2008, 04:09:14 PM
Looks awesome! Are you gonna use some old school vector wheels and add a pushbar on the front? Definitly Thinking out of the box. :2thumbs: Cant wait to see it finished .

I ended up buying four new American racing vectors, with good year eagle gt 275x60 on back and 235x60's up front. I think the solid white letter will go good with the white on the car. I'm going to order a wide push bar up that bolts to the frame instead of the one that's bolt's to the bumper. I don't want to mess my brand new bumper up. 

I worked on the sunroof assembly this weekend and got it all detailed and working very nicely. Put the decal on the sunroof plug and it looked great. Installed it all in the car and went to move the plug forward and it rubbed on the roof skin putting several big scratches in the decal.  Now I've got order a whole nother roof decal and cut that small section out of it to redo the decal on the plug.

charger01

Can someone do a photoshop of the car gloss black with battle torn waving black and white ghost graphics?  Now that would look baaaad.

Nacho-RT74

this is funny... Confederated flag IN BLACK color LOL... IRONIC HAHA...

BTW... REEEALLY AWESOME!
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

68coronetGLwannabe

I am actually doing the flag on my GL like a waving torn battle flag. Saw it on the Extreme Lee done by Kenny Wayne Sheperd. Cant wait for mine to be done! Yours is really coming along nicely. Cant wait to see the final Product. :popcrn: Arent the new vectors gray instead of black. I search hi and low to find some old school ones that were reasonably priced.
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!