News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Has any one on here ever made a real one of these???

Started by tripleblkr/t, October 08, 2008, 08:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunroofblacklee

I've never used them, are they better then the KYB shocks? I've always used KYB shocks and they've worked very well for me, but I'm always open to trying new things.
1969 dodge charger r/t 440, hemi 4 speed, dana 60, triple black

Foreman72

Quote from: sunroofblacklee on June 26, 2009, 09:41:51 AM
I've never used them, are they better then the KYB shocks? I've always used KYB shocks and they've worked very well for me, but I'm always open to trying new things.

I have personally heard ups and downs about KYB's...I dunno, i mean its entirely up to you of course, but for your reading pleasure

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,54901.0.html
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

sunroofblacklee

1969 dodge charger r/t 440, hemi 4 speed, dana 60, triple black

tripleblkr/t

Some how my user name got switched back :lol:. Just wanted to put some more updated pictures of my build. It's getting really close now. Maybe next weekend I'll get to take it out for a ride.

tripleblkr/t

tripleblkr/t

dumps are all wielded up to my TTI's, now just have to hook up the electronic cutouts to it.

tripleblkr/t

New shifter mechanism is all in along with new rods and every thing else that goes to it.  Shifts really nice :2thumbs:.

b5blue

Brock Samson

moparsons

tripleblkr/t

thanks guys! Had a little mishap with the dash yesterday when unbolting it to take it out. While taking the top bolts out it swung down and split my mint dash pad right in half :flame:. Good thing I have a spare, just needs a good cleaning. Put the new dash harness in it and I should be good to go now. I was a little nervous about the old one.

jaak

Man, thats looking great! I like the looks of a black GL. What did you do to flatten it? Did you use a flat clear or a flattened single stage paint?

Keep up the good work,
Jason

tripleblkr/t

Sabre

I have to say this is the coolest custom version of the General Lee I've ever seen.  I LOVE that black color it looks so mean. :coolgleamA: :2thumbs:

tripleblkr/t

Just an update, wasnt able to start it yet. Radiator had pin holes in it and needed to be recored so I went ahead and made it a three core while I was at it.  Finished the wiring over the weekend and had a few issue, but where good now. Put the steering column in it and put the console in it as well. Black dixie horns are all hooked up. Tonight I'm going to start doing the front brakes on it and grease the new front end and make sure every thing is tight on it. Drive shaft is getting dropped off tommrow morning to get redone. And my back glass is finished from being tinted 20% charcol so that will go into the car as well tonight. Should have some updated pics for you guys real soon :2thumbs:. Maybe this weekend I'll get to take it out...

RamchargerMopar

Looks great I need to get off my but and drive the 30 min it would take to get there and check it out. I spy a sweet multi colored RC back there...I need to find another.

Joe
Mopar or No Car!

FlatbackFanatic

Its looking better and better everytime I see a new picture of it. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

G-man

Car looks good... just an idea... I personally think that the stars should be done like the writing and the number. Your stars are full coloured (white), with everything else just being outlined in white (general lee, 01 an the vector SE wheels themself) stars look a little out of place. If you can photoshop some black stars (just a pen outline of it like the rest of the stuff on car) I think it would suit a lot better and follow suit. Photoshop it to see yourself. I believe it is better. :Twocents:

tripleblkr/t

It's on the road, but has a few bugs I need to work out of it.

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.

JerseyJoe

Quote from: tripleblkr/t on August 13, 2009, 12:33:35 PM
It's on the road, but has a few bugs I need to work out of it.

Absolutely amazing. My mind is made up now on the Hot Rod black for my '70.
Is that dash harness a repro? If so, who made it?
     That's a really gorgeous build.  :coolgleamA:

Skinypete

DJMIII

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

tripleblkr/t

Here's a couple of pictures of the black lee at the drag strip. Wasn't able to try it out as I had a little leak around the gas tank sending unit.