News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I little trip video with my baby Julie in Dana (my C500)

Started by hemi68charger, October 06, 2008, 07:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey gang..
I know it's corny, but wanted to take a video and share it with ya'll.. It's Julie's first long distance trip with her strapped to the rear....  As you can see, she had a blast.. So did Mom and Dad.... Of course, she feel asleep within about 15 minutes of this... Just like her 7 year old older brother did, must be the sound of that 440..

Julie's all smiles in Dana on her cruise link

OK, kind replies........ I've had some rather inappropriate ones on my youtube account.. Luckily I have thick skin......

Cheers,
Troy

PS: Allen V., you'll notice your cool F-22 key chain you gave me......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

BB1

Delete my profile

hemi68charger

Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

tan top

Quote from: BB1 on October 07, 2008, 05:06:06 AM
The weeeee weeeee cruise, very cute.  :boogie:

:coolgleamA:  julie loves you going through the gears  :yesnod:  ... could well be a mopar girl when she grows up   :coolgleamA:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

GeneralLeeTESH

Excellent way to commute with the kids and get them to pass out asleep in the meantime-makes for a more peaceful drive !!!   :scratchchin:
The TESH

69_500

Great video Troy.

Gotta love taking the kids for a ride in the car. I just wanna know why didn't Julie ask you to do a burn out? I mean come on, she is old enough to know what that is isn't she?  :nana:

hemi68charger

Quote from: 69_500 on October 07, 2008, 02:33:23 PM
Great video Troy.

Gotta love taking the kids for a ride in the car. I just wanna know why didn't Julie ask you to do a burn out? I mean come on, she is old enough to know what that is isn't she?  :nana:

I'll have to do that one in a safe place to see what her reaction would be first........  I would hate to see something of a sheer terror look on her... But regardless, I'll have to get one from outside the car with a friend holding the camera............
Troy

69_500

I know that when Dakota was about 2 he would always want to do a burn out each time we took off from a stop sign or stop light. Who am I to deny a cute little kids asking his dad to light them up?  :2thumbs:

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

PocketThunder

My kids like to shout "Blast OFF!" whenever we take off from a stop.  Its from Disneys Little Einsteins.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

70Sbird

Troy,
I remember those days well!
My two babies are now teenagers and dont want to sit in back of the Superbird anymore!
Enjoy these years they go by way too quickly!
Scott
:'(

Scott Faulkner

Hemi_tyme

Quote from: 70Sbird on October 07, 2008, 09:41:20 PM
Troy,
My two babies are now teenagers and dont want to sit in back of the Superbird anymore!
Scott

Yep, they grow up too quick........My son turns 24 on friday.
Question, looking at the picture is your car a C-16 or bench car?
Ken

hemigeno

Quote from: Hemi_tyme on October 07, 2008, 10:25:33 PM
Ken

Troy's car is a console (C16).  As you already know, 'Birds could get a bench seat - but '69 Chargers/C500s/Daytonas all had bucket seats and either had a console, buddy seat, or nothing between the buckets.

Great video, Troy! 

hemi68charger

Troy,
Scott

Ken

Ken, looks to me Scott has a console in that picture.........
Troy

hemi68charger

Troy,
Scott

Yeap, that's what I hear.. Jacob, my 7 year old, is still into cruising with me in Dana.. So, hopefully I have 10+ years of kids hanging out with Dad...  Man, have a way's to go for Julie to reach those pedals like your lil' girl (not so little anymore, but will always be that in your heart I'm sure, great shot)..

Quote from: hemigeno on October 08, 2008, 07:59:31 AM
Ken

Troy's car is a console (C16).  As you already know, 'Birds could get a bench seat - but '69 Chargers/C500s/Daytonas all had bucket seats and either had a console, buddy seat, or nothing between the buckets.

Great video, Troy! 

Thanks Geno.......... 
Troy

70Sbird

Ken

Ken,
Good eyes!

By Bird was born a column Auto bench car,
Converted to a 4-Speed in the 70's then Charger bucket seats and console added in the early 90's before I got the car
eventually I'll add the correct door panels
Scott

Scott Faulkner

pettybird

71ChallengeHer

Don't worry, Shelby's 18 and sometimes she wants to got to shows in the Chally instead of taking her car.  :2thumbs: Or if I ask if she wants to go to the store with me, NO. But if I say I'm going up to the garage to get the Chally she wants to go along.  ::)