News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WARNING - 70 Charger auction on EBAY not legitimate

Started by Dodge Don, October 06, 2008, 06:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

Quote from: Dodge Don on October 08, 2008, 06:33:30 PM
Well I've contacted EBAY twice now regarding this fraud and provided them with the links to the crash pictures and explained how the seller admitted what he was doing......yet nothing has been done.  :brickwall:

I guess they figure they will make money if they let it run  :shruggy:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brock Samson

e-bay laid off 1,500 people yesterday... i think they're a little busy cleaning out their desks...  :-\

Dodge Don

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 08, 2008, 06:45:47 PM
e-bay laid off 1,500 people yesterday... i think they're a little busy cleaning out their desks...  :-\

Hadn't thought of that.

The70RT

Sounds like it is time to list this old NOS Daisey BB gun from the 1960's  :D

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on October 08, 2008, 07:10:07 PM

you'll shoot your eye out !     does it have a compass in the stock ?

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on October 09, 2008, 11:07:27 AM
Quote from: The70RT on October 08, 2008, 07:10:07 PM

you'll shoot your eye out !     does it have a compass in the stock ?

No.

SFRT

im confused..is he showing pictures of a different car but actually selling the wreck? or has he patched up the wreck and is selling that?
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

rustafarian

He's not selling anything.  He's fishing for an ebay value of the car based on pictures taken prior to the wreck
Beyond the Palace hemi-powered drones scream down the boulevard

Drache

Quote from: SFRT on October 09, 2008, 12:52:46 PM
im confused..is he showing pictures of a different car but actually selling the wreck? or has he patched up the wreck and is selling that?

He has two stories. One story given to the Charger guys was that he was using the action as a means to figure out what his car was worth before it was wrecked for insurance purposes.

Yet His ebay story is that this car is a totally different car that just looks the same.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

The70RT

You must have missed some posts. He is trying to get an idea on the value of the wrecked car for his insurance....supposedly  :eyes: He actually is selling nothing. He states the wrecked one is available though.

SFRT

bizarre. his car is worth whatever the 'agreed' value is. if he didnt have a previous agreement they are gonna give him the low-ball NADA price at most.

my insurance company says my car is worth X, end of story. based on pictures, an appraisal and reciepts. how will an 'ebay value' be of any use to him?

Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Drache

Quote from: SFRT on October 09, 2008, 01:13:00 PM
bizarre. his car is worth whatever the 'agreed' value is. if he didnt have a previous agreement they are gonna give him the low-ball NADA price at most.

my insurance company says my car is worth X, end of story. based on pictures, an appraisal and reciepts. how will an 'ebay value' be of any use to him?

It's not it was just an excuse I believe when someone confronted him about the fact.....  :shruggy:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

472 R/T SE

Quote from: SFRT on October 09, 2008, 12:52:46 PM
im confused..

I'm guessin' he's hoping for just that.

It baffles me why folks with an old car don't have an agreed value w/ their insurance co. prior to this.  And I say this after I just finally insured both my cars with a collector insurance outfit after 25 years of using standard insurance companies.  ::)  It's pretty telling when they actually told me I needed to insure my cars with someone else just in case.

chargerkid01

check the auction now he is saying the wrecked car and the charger in the add are not the same some sort of documentary!! BULLSHIT!!!