News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Brake Pads

Started by charger_lady, August 29, 2008, 01:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger_lady

Anyone have or know where to get brake pads...we still have the 4 piston caliper brakes up front & seem to be having a hard time finding pads for them. We just spent a small fortune this year having the power booster, calipers and master cylinder all rebuilt.  Thanks  :2thumbs:

Charger_Fan

NAPA shows them on their site. --->HERE<--- is a link, including part number. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

charger_lady

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on August 29, 2008, 03:45:20 PM
NAPA shows them on their site. --->HERE<--- is a link, including part number. :)

Thanks CHARGER_FAN for the link BUT these are the wrong type we need.
We ordered these ones from Napa already.
The ones we need are free floating...kinda look like a figure eight.
I'll see if I can find the old set we have kicking around so I can post a pic.

Charger_Fan

Damn, and here I thought I was doin' good. :-\

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ghoste

There is a guy out of NYC who calls himself Craig the brake guy that has them (usually).  I have to try and find his card.

charger_lady

boys3rt

Charger lady - If you still need the brake pads try Alretta truck Parts in Framingham, MA. I think their e-mail address is brakeparts@mac.com and the phone # is 508 - 788 - 9409 . I know he has them but be prepared as far as the money goes.

charger_lady

Quote from: boys3rt on September 28, 2008, 08:46:44 PM
Charger lady - If you still need the brake pads try Alretta truck Parts in Framingham, MA. I think their e-mail address is brakeparts@mac.com and the phone # is 508 - 788 - 9409 . I know he has them but be prepared as far as the money goes.

Thanks for the info boys3rt...it's always good to have a few contacts when it comes to finding parts for our Chargers ;)
We've been talking a lot lately about the conversion kits and I think we'll do that next time around. It's just getting to be too much money and too hard to find quality brake parts for the original 4 piston caliber brakes. It is nice telling people we still have the original setup  :2thumbs: