News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My 70 R/T Restoration - Coles Notes Progress - Photo Version

Started by Dodge Don, May 17, 2008, 01:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

YIKES!!!  That is some damn fine work right there....  :yesnod:   :2thumbs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Dodge Don

Quote from: 19Charger68 on September 26, 2008, 04:32:07 PM
I don't think there is any one word that could describe what an awsome job you are doing.  It could not be done any better than you are doing it!

Thanks. Trust me there a few things that are not 100% correct but those are decisions I made.

19Charger68

Well, from the looks of it, you have made all the right decisions!
Bruce

69 rt

dodgecharger-fan

Beautiful work, Don.

I saw the posts about the dollies, etc.... depending on when they get freed up, I might be able to use them.

Let me know. It'll save me some work and I want to be dropping the body down on top of the front end as well...

Dodge Don

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on October 01, 2008, 06:17:57 PM
Beautiful work, Don.

I saw the posts about the dollies, etc.... depending on when they get freed up, I might be able to use them.

Let me know. It'll save me some work and I want to be dropping the body down on top of the front end as well...

Sure thing, if the timing works when my front/rear suspension/engine assemblies go in the car and you can use it then you can definitely borrow the "wooden car"