News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Low life show on speed???

Started by 41husk, September 30, 2008, 08:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

41husk

I am watching this show on speed "the low life" its about these low riders that are rigged with hydralics to hop :shruggy:  I dont get it, at least I haven't seen any mopars :o
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

BB1

I'm watching the Repoman on TruTV. Cool show!

Delete my profile

The70RT

Quote from: 41husk on September 30, 2008, 08:21:34 PM
I am watching this show on speed "the low life" its about these low riders that are rigged with hydralics to hop :shruggy:  I dont get it, at least I haven't seen any mopars :o

Pretty crazy. The only time I have watched it somewhat is when I forget to turn the station because Im busy on the car  :lol: Yeay they can litterally stand them up now. No unibody is gonna take that abuse. They box the frames and then they still keep the welders and the frame shops busy.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Daytona R/T SE

It's a TV show featuring this chick's freakishly huge ass   :o

Oh, and there's some car stuff too. ::)

The70RT

Yeah she's a busty little critter too  :D
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BrianShaughnessy

I've watch that show a couple times.     I'm not into hydraulics or bouncing or any of that low riding lifestyle but I admit that some of those cars have excellent paint jobs.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

41husk

I have to admitt I would much rather look at the host than any of the rides.  I was just amazed that the cars could do that :shruggy:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on September 30, 2008, 10:34:52 PM

Her name is Vida Guerra....damn fine Latina....well built ALL over! :drool5:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BB1

I like the junk in her trunk.  :laugh: I keep for getting it is a lowrider show.
Delete my profile

BigBlockSam

Quotefreakishly huge ass   Shocked 

thats a spanish ass . i live in union city . lots of spanish girls with  big beautiful  asses walking on bergenline .did you ever watch spanish tv when changing the channels. big hips and asses. i don't think us spanish guys are the only ones that like big asses . are we?   the cars a re cool too
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on October 02, 2008, 10:23:51 AM
Quotefreakishly huge ass   Shocked 

thats a spanish ass . i live in union city . lots of spanish girls with  big beautiful  asses walking on bergenline .did you ever watch spanish tv when changing the channels. big hips and asses. i don't think us spanish guys are the only ones that like big asses . are we?   the cars a re cool too
dont you be low riding that daytona rene

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Orange_Crush

YOU call it freakishly huge...

I call it...perfect.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 02, 2008, 11:29:16 AM

I call it...perfect.

:iagree:

IMO there are alot of definitions of "perfect".....She qualifies!! Man that Chic would wreck a guy!  :icon_smile_cool:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Old Moparz

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 02, 2008, 11:29:16 AM

I call it...perfect.

:D   :iagree:

I don't watch the show, but if I flip channels & see it, I'll leave it on long enough to get a look at her. Of course I always point out that it's amazing how high those cars can bounce if my wife & daughter are in the room.   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

41husk

My wife is hispanic and her trunck is freakishly huge, but it don't look like that :brickwall: :nana:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

BigBlockSam

Quotedont you be low riding that daytona rene 

i'm making a hopper out of it   :faint:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Orange_Crush

Been going on for decades now.  The workmanship in some of those cars has to be seen to be believed.  It is nothing short of amazing. 
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Mike DC

Not surprising they chose a chick that's built like her. 

Making memorable visuals on television tends to involve a pretty blunt-instrument method.  Girls with huge boobs, girls with huge butts, guys with huge muscles, bright orange Dodge Chargers hurtling 150 feet through the air, etc.