News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got me a new toy today for free

Started by mikepmcs, September 29, 2008, 08:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

Nice lookin' ride :thumbs:   Love the 67 only chrome VC's....wonder why they stopped those after '67?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

TeeWJay426

Quote from: TUFCAT on September 29, 2008, 10:21:47 PM
I  WOULD DO THAT 1967 CORONET TRADE ANY DAY!!!!   :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

That makes two of us! :2thumbs:
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

TUFCAT

I REALLY like that car....!   I happen to like '67 Coronets. :D  I sometimes wish mine was the R/T model like the die-cast I have.  By the way,  I think the color combo of the middle one is striking....  :icon_smile_wink:

TUFCAT

Mike, this car is available in die-cast ...can you imagine it with white interior?  :2thumbs:

mikepmcs

He actually gave me a diecast he bought that looks like the exterior exactly, including white striping.  I remember him saying he put the striping on the real car after getting the diecast. :shruggy:  The interior of the diecast is not white but copper I believe.  Easy fix but not my priority.  Nice looking model anywho.

Damnit, I need my digital camera back.

TT1 is the original color, but can't find a 67 on the net that color.  So... in 1967, was TT1 the dark copper almost brownish red color.   I guess tomdroptop wins, I'm headed to the coronet site.  Don't worry Troy I'm loyal to this one, but I need some help.

I do know my interior is not correct as it states copper on the printout he gave me from Chrysler...it is most definitely white for the most part.  I ain't changing though, so it's all good. :cheers:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger_Fan

What...you got tired of really LOUD paint jobs? ;D
Nice trade, looks like you made out well. :2thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mikepmcs

Hee hee, never get tired of those, you've seen my pride and joy right. :2thumbs:

Here's a couple scans of the paperwork thus far.  I will search for the build sheet when I get it out of the trailer.

By the way, I'm supposed to be working on the race car but I have a wicked cold and my head is pounding, so I thought hanging out here would help me feel better. :coolgleamA:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

TUFCAT

Quote from: mikepmcs on September 30, 2008, 05:27:54 PM

TT1 is the original color

I've had three 1967 Coronets. My second car was TT1 Copper/black top/black interior.  I was going to restore it ..... changing the exterior color to ZZ1 Gold (like my first one).  Then I found the car I have now, and like they say - - the rest is history. :icon_smile_wink:

That '67 copper was dead looking in my opinion...  Even though not original, the PP1 red with white interior is much better!  :2thumbs:

bmoparmofo

69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

firefighter3931

Excellent Score Mike !  :2thumbs:

I would have made that swap in a second....no doubt about it !  :icon_smile_big:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

dkn1997

If the 55 was a totally streetable cruiser, I might have flinched...but you did the right thing.  Loud racecars are cool, but it gets tiring.  The best thing is to just jump in your musclecar and go, and not worry about where you take it and weather, etc...

I don't drive my 68 in the rain if I can help it, but I have gotten caught a few times and it's no big deal.
RECHRGED

Khyron

For my Charger, I wouldn't have done it, for the Coronet... GREAT TRADE!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

mikepmcs

registered it today....my JOE DIRT tag lives again :icon_smile_big:

General_01

Nice car. You are the second person I know of that traded a '55 Chev for a Mopar. Some Chevy guys DO learn. :icon_smile_big:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

mikepmcs

here you go b's and g's

mikepmcs

:cheers:

mikepmcs

:icon_smile_big:

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mikepmcs

:2thumbs:

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mikepmcs

not that straight, but i'll fix it.   Awesome driver to say the least!! Went and drove her today...wicked smooth!

I'm happy!

472 R/T SE

Looks like the factory burgundy that was available.  I absolutely love that color.  That's a fine f****n' lookin' car Mike.   :thumbs:
My Dad has a '55 210 Sedan that he restored.  I sanded on a few fenders so I have a soft spot for them.  But I would have been all over that trade.

19Charger68's car is painted that color too and is just beautiful. 

mikepmcs

this is all i'll say.(i love tri 5's but...)...Thanks Mike :2thumbs: :cheers: :icon_smile_big:

General_01

That thing looks like a great cruiser. :2thumbs:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed