News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone near Alpine TN ?

Started by khojnacki, September 29, 2008, 02:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khojnacki

Is there anyone near Alipine TN that could give me some assistance? Just bought a 68 and have some issue getting it ready to ship home. Please drop me a line. Happy to pay for your time.
Thanks

Bill Howell

If you are refering to the town North of Crossville, I may be about to help. I am about two hours away, but will be over that way later this week.
Bill Howell

pettyfan43

Billl, You aren't from Huntsville Are ya? Used to work for an airline?

Bill Howell

No, I am in Pigeon Forge, Tn. Contractor.
Bill Howell

pettyfan43

Quote from: Bill Howell on September 29, 2008, 08:42:04 PM
No, I am in Pigeon Forge, Tn. Contractor.

I thought I may have known ya there for a  minute, I know a guy in Nashville named Bill Howell.

Where you live, up in that area is just about my FAVORITE area of the country, If I could move there, I would.

OneofNoneRT

cookeville tn.. about an hour away what do you need?
1968 R/T 440/4 Spd (Prototype Factory Sunroof)
2008 R/T 5.7l HEMI (Road & Track)

khojnacki

Sorry guys, I really don't want to put anyone out. I bought a rough 68' and the owner finally drug it out for my transport conpany to pick up but two of the tires are dead. Initially the hub was frozen but they broke that free.  I was hoping someone was close that has some crap wheels that could hold air that I could buy and have them put them on so I can get my new project home.