News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger in Desert PICS - The Skips Travel to Red Rock Park with the '68!

Started by TUFCAT, September 27, 2008, 10:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

Lisa and Chuck (the Skips) spent a couple days vacationing at Red Rock Park - west of Las Vegas with their Charger. They asked me to post these pictures!  :2thumbs:

TUFCAT

PocketThunder

I wish i could see the CATS car there with them at Red Rock Park...  :scratchchin:   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TUFCAT

Thanks Pocket,  ..... and I'd certainly enjoy hanging out with the fun lovin' Skips!  :cheers:  Unfortunately, its a long drive to Nevada from Michigan (and a lot of bugs to wash off) :icon_smile_wink:

skip68

Thank's  Tuffy, you da man ...    :2thumbs:   That place is only about 6-7 minutes away from our house and I finally broke the speed limit today with the charger just a little.  :coolgleamA:   Man I love the desert country landscape.   :2thumbs:   Lots of great places to take pictures and real quiet.
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

The first or last picture should be in a calender or magazine.   :2thumbs:     Chuck..............
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

71ChallengeHer

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

69*F5*SE

TUFCAT

wait a minute  ...I just realized there's no Mrs. Skip!  :'(  she must've been taken the pictures.  :icon_smile_wink:

41husk

Great pics, it's getting to be that time of the year, leafs start changing and great weather for cruizen :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

skip68

Quote from: TUFCAT on September 28, 2008, 02:40:57 PM
wait a minute  ...I just realized there's no Mrs. Skip!  :'(  she must've been taken the pictures.  :icon_smile_wink:

:pity:  Don't worry TUFFY,  I'll get a picture of Mrs. Skip68 to you soon.  :pity:  :yesnod:   But you can't hit it.  :pity: :smilielol: :nana:   Chuck.....

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TUFCAT

Quote from: skip68 on September 28, 2008, 06:49:12 PM

:pity:  Don't worry TUFFY,  I'll get a picture of Mrs. Skip68 to you soon.  :pity:  :yesnod:   But you can't hit it.  :pity: :smilielol: :nana:   Chuck.....

OK - - I promise .......I'll just purr at it for a while.  :D

skip68

:smilielol::smilielol:   As you can see, my daughter has to be a model as well.  :smilielol:   :rotz:  God help me with that little girl....  :rotz:   She is going to be a handfull.   :brickwall:    Chuck........................

71ChallengeHer

Great pics. Lisa, you look smoking. sizzle  :D   Cute pic with your daughter , too  :2thumbs:

TUFCAT

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on September 28, 2008, 10:26:57 PM
Great pics. Lisa, you look smoking. sizzle  :D   Cute pic with your daughter , too  :2thumbs:

I agree with Jackie!!! :bow:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: TUFCAT on September 28, 2008, 10:32:48 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on September 28, 2008, 10:26:57 PM

I agree with Jackie!!!   :bow:
Great minds think alike  :D  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheers:

Big Lebowski

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

skip68

I'm going to go back out to get some pics in the early morning and evening this weekend.   And what the hell Jackie,  :slap:  I look smoking too.   :flame: :scratchchin: :shruggy: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(    Chuck...............

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: skip68 on September 29, 2008, 06:30:04 PM
I'm going to go back out to get some pics in the early morning and evening this weekend.   And what the hell Jackie,  :slap:  I look smoking too.   :flame: :scratchchin: :shruggy: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(    Chuck...............
ok, Chuck you look hot too. ::)  :nana:

skip68

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on September 29, 2008, 06:32:12 PM

No Jackie, you "can't hit it!" :smilielol: :nana: :rofl: :nana: :D
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: skip68 on September 29, 2008, 10:58:55 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on September 29, 2008, 06:32:12 PM

No Jackie, you "can't hit it!" :smilielol: :nana: :rofl: :nana: :D
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
:haha: :haha: :haha: Lisa, Why do you always do that, when I'm taking a drink.  :rofl: :rofl:

skip68

::) Ladies, Ladies, Ladies,   :rotz:  No ones hit'n this.   :nono: :loser: :moon:   Chuck...............

skip68

Quote from: skip68 on September 30, 2008, 12:02:58 AM
::) Ladies, Ladies, Ladies,   :rotz:  No ones hit'n this.   :nono: :loser: :moon:   Chuck...............

Yeah, he's "saving himself" for Tuffcat! Meow! :yesnod: :smilielol: :rofl: :D :nana:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

TUFCAT

:o   Wow Lisa, .....So I guess we really are moving our relationship to the next level ??  :P  Can't we all just have a group thing instead??  I'll bring some catnip. :smilielol:  hee hee (:drool5:  :drool5: :drool5:)

Charger_Fan

Wait a minute...how do we know that's Mrs. Skip & not some hot babe who was wandering the neighborhood & paused beside the Charger? :icon_smile_big:

Cool pics, you guys. Definitely some good picturesque areas around there. :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mikepmcs

How much for the Century 21 house in the background?  Is that a neon in front of the Charger?
Car is looking good by the way!! :2thumbs: :cheers:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

skip68

The house for sale is $330k.  Man the market is in the toilet and I bet that house will go for less.  :rotz:  The car in front of the charger is the ka ka ka KIA.  :icon_smile_big:  Perhaps you've heard of them, it's what us poor folks drive.  As for the charger, thank's and it's getting there.   :cheers:

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

skip68

Quote from: mikepmcs on September 30, 2008, 06:22:59 PM
oh yeah, Lisa and you look great as well. :2thumbs:

I told her to get gussied up so I could take her out in the KIA for a happy meal.  :smilielol:

mikepmcs

Now that is smoove brother.  No wonder I can't find a girl.  Treat her right, treat her right. :2thumbs:

skip68

Yup, I'm a sucker for a Happy meal! :lol: Gotta luv the toys!  :yesnod: And Mc Donalds has the best fries! :2thumbs:
Thanks for the nice comments everyone, but I still felt weird posing by the car! (Sorry, I'm not Jessica Simpson  ::) :smilielol:) :nana:
Mrs.Skip ;)

P.S. I think I'm finally starting to figure out how to take better shots with this newer digital camera. I hope to take a photography class soon to learn more. :cheers: Maybe I could ask Brock a few questions? :scratchchin: