News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Check out my new toy Not a Charger but a 74 roadrunner PICS

Started by Charger-Bodie, September 23, 2008, 06:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

Well I was looking thru the for sale ads the other day and stumbled accross this car listed by 48chebbie and we struck up a deal and he delivered it today. .....Whatcha think?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Charger-Bodie

This thing is CLEAN I havent found any rust ( other than on some chipped paint) on it anywhere .....318 auto with a/c
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

Just 6T9 CHGR

Damn Brian you dont play!  I saw that car as well & thought it was a cool, clean ride.  Good luck with it!

I see you opted for the 14" Road Wheels ;)

PS---I locked the for sale thread for ya!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

G-man

RD

bet its a bitch getting in and out with that spacer on the column LOL.. looks good, i was admiring it also.  good score.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

pettyfan43

They really aren't too bad, I had one of those on my last 73 Charger.

The70RT

Yeah buddy. I seen it in the for sale section too. If my Charger was done I would have gotten that for the ole lady. Any specific plans for it? The paint looks pretty good.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ghoste

timmy

TUFCAT

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on September 23, 2008, 07:04:08 PM
Damn Brian you dont play!  I saw that car as well & thought it was a cool, clean ride.  Good luck with it!

I see you opted for the 14" Road Wheels ;)

PS---I locked the for sale thread for ya!

Yeah I just knida like factory wheels better than aftermarket. Just my thing I guess.

Thanks for the lock.

It drives really nice too!

Kevin68N71

I've always liked these later models with the stripes, etc.

The really wild ones are the 75s!
Do I have the last, operational Popcar Spacemobile?

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Mopar2Ya

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8

Charger1973

Awesome!  I had one of those once, but mine was a 73 and a clone.  I drove it while my first Charger was apart but eventually sold it.  That one looks really nice and I love the color!

CHRGR SE

Under construction 1973 Charger SE/RT resto-mod.

FLG

Nice...good luck with her

Found this original 440 RR not to long ago...its not for sale but the guy said if someone had cash he would prob get rid of it, would love to have one.