News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Busier then a One Legged Man:

Started by Brock Samson, September 20, 2008, 11:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

@ a Shit Kickin Contest!

Billetproof '08       

your soundtrack for this thread
R.L. BURNSIDE  -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbLYVnP3sjY

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

:drool5:

Brock Samson

two interior bits - the handmade alum. bomber seats and the circle track steering box cost more then the entire rest of the rod..   :-\

Brock Samson

it just dawned on me where i've seen this rod before...  :smilielol:
are ya' out there Frank?..  :eek2: 

movin on..

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

:shruggy:               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzC_rGX-XyM                 :icon_smile_wink:

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

Steve P.

Fun picks.. That first one was even a right hand drive....

Thanks for sharing bro...  :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

i didn't furgit to flip it  i thunked it looked better like that...  :shruggy:

ready for another track?..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hii17sjSwfA

bull

Nice show. I can tell those Caddy guys have a boatload of cash into those rides.

Brock Samson

let's see those again..
                            shall we?.

Brock Samson

is it "Shit kickin'" or "Ass kickin'"?..  :shruggy:

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

there was a lot of stuff goin on.. I got there late about 1:40 and roamed till 5 or so and only saw maybe a third of the cars... it was very cool i would've seen alot more and taken alot more then the 400 + pics i took,.. but i get in these conversations that can easily last 15-30 minutes and i had to tear my self away to go do more exploring...

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTAaRdi2AcQ

if you'd like to see more of a particular car - lemmie know, i probably have more...

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

i saw allot of nailheads and probably more straight sixes and straight eights then I've ever seen in my entire life prior all put togeather.
One thing i sure noticed was how awfully crappy most of those motors sounded, glass packs, bell flowers and straight sixes will break glass...
  Give me the sound of a MOPAR BB anyday. a few of these cars were virtually silent, i nearly got run over by the green merc up there... it was so quiet he snuck up on me and i kidded him i thought it was a hybrid...  :yesnod:

Brock Samson

i reallky liked this chevy's owner's choice of paint. I don't think I've ever seen this combo before.

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

:lol:

Brock Samson

:shruggy:

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

headin home..

Brock Samson

SFRT

hey Dave

ya we where ther, but left at aaround 1 pm to beat the heat.

I almost bought that Studebaker gasser that was for sale. almost.

it was a pretty good show this year. lots of lowriders this time.

my faves where that pack of hardtop sprint cars and the  gassers. Did you see the 'Mouse Crap' gasser chevy?. prolly my favorite car at the show.

guy fired up that 413 wedge while we where drooling on it. thing sounded amazing.
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Red Ram

Looks like a fun day! Great photos.
"In search of truth...some pointy boots and a few snack-crackers"

FlatbackFanatic

That looks like it was a great time! Lots of greats pics. I'm starting to really like those Rat Rods, they're really getting to be hot.Thanks for the pics, it really made my day.
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Manfred318

Cool pix Dave! Really digin' the colour combo on that '56 Chevy as well :2thumbs:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

69*F5*SE

Very nice pics of some very cool cars. Thanks for posting.