News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Auto Body Specialties Inc

Started by Beer, September 20, 2008, 12:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beer

Looking at a drivers side floorpan and both rockers.  Doing the engine bay and cab area next couple of months, Auto Body Specialties Inc a good source for quality parts???

I see they offer the exhaust notched rear valance as well any comments on their pieces?

Beer
1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

The70RT

I got a crossmember and it had to be modified bigtime. I just installed my fuel tank and then had to then modify the strap locations  :brickwall:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NHCharger

Hey Beer, waz up?

I bought a DS floor pan and trunk floor extensions from them back in 2001 for my 72 Charger. It's the same stuff that all to other distributors sell. The floor pan fit in with minimum trimming. The trunk floor extensions were generic pieces that had to be cut to fit.
Their pricing and delivery was good and you can call and talk to real people if you have any questions. I just bought a dog leg from them for my son's 98 Mountaineer. Needed no mods to make it fit.

Mopar Day at NEDW next Saturday 9/27. You going?
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

BlueSS454

THey get their stuff from Sherman.  I bought the trunk floor & drop offs, rocker panels, floor pans from them.  I had no trouble with the trunk and floor pieces, but the rockers were a major PITA to do.  This was for a 69 though so I'm not sure about the 3rd generation pieces.
Tom Rightler

Beer

Thanks for the info guys!

Sorry NH, I am yet again Offshore, stuck out here till 9 Oct.  Have the car in Livermore Falls, K frame coming off new body mounts, the emissions holes in the firewall welded in, new rockers and drivers floor pan hopefully going in next few weeks as well as the engine compartment painted.  Maybe next year I can drive the 73 to the event  :icon_smile_tongue:
1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

rusty lee

I bought some sail panels and rear window trim for a 69 looks like alot of work to fit but they will work. better than making your own.  :Twocents:

71charger_fan

I put their driver's side floor pan in my '71 and it was fine.