News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

finally got the motor! *INSTALL PICS* -its running!-VIDEO * ITS ON THE STREET!*

Started by SFRT, September 19, 2008, 06:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

looks nice and tight back there should be really stable
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Brock Samson

Now what we need is a matchup between Doctor Frank's Munster and Mike's Angryier...  :icon_smile_wink:

SFRT

im sure his car would kick may ass, doesnt he have a modern front end? not to mention the dude is a very skilled driver.
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brock Samson

SFRT

11:55 friday night:

got the rear window reguators rebuilt and cleaned up and working seats are progressing and got some of the sheetmetal back on..starting to look like a Charger!

shimming the fender

Looks like it will be driveable tommorrw afternoon. going back in at 8 am for a final grind.
Always Drive Responsibly

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

CB

wow, it sure reminds me of my ex-69 , except for all the upgrades :P
looking super tight, Frank  :2thumbs:
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

SFRT

12:40 AM Sunday

the scow hits the streets!

alignements off, fenders are misaligned, brakes need re bled  and its 87 shades of black but everything else is pretty SWEET.
Always Drive Responsibly

SFRT

im beat. 40 hours in the last 2 days. my legs are quivering from exhaustion, but I made my 'October 12th deadline'.

9 months to get the car running .
Always Drive Responsibly

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

SFRT

oh yeah..just drove it home...filled it up at the pump, chirped it in second a few times, turn signal switch died immediately, but no leaks or massive explosions!
Always Drive Responsibly

CB

Quote from: SFRT on October 12, 2008, 04:03:07 AM
oh yeah..just drove it home...filled it up at the pump, chirped it in second a few times, turn signal switch died immediately, but no leaks or massive explosions!

good news, I think  :icon_smile_big:
No chance on shooting a clip driving this wild animal? Maybe ask Brok ;)
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

SFRT

Brock took some more vids of it at Jimy's old car picnic yesterday in golden gate park

drove it around downtown this morning before droppping it off at the alignment shop

Always Drive Responsibly

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

SFRT

Its all bcause of my good friend Bill. without him, no way it woulda happenned. also, my gal Sharon who made me build this car and let me work on it for as lo ng as i wanted to whenever i wanted to.  anyone needs muscle car work done in the bay area-Bills your man.

warp speed

Always Drive Responsibly

SFRT

super crappy phone pic but you get the idea. plain as possible, radio delete etc

Always Drive Responsibly

SFRT

also got it aligned and the brakes properly bled. drives nice.

still need to fix the turn signal switch and one of the vents is stuck open . I can live with that for a day or two. oh yeah, fuel gauge doesnt work, but vrything else does, which is cool.
Always Drive Responsibly

The70RT

Lookin great.  :2thumbs: You probably already stated somewhere but are the rear springs Super Stock?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SFRT

Quote from: The70RT on October 13, 2008, 09:32:55 PM
Lookin great.  :2thumbs: You probably already stated somewhere but are the rear springs Super Stock?

yes. I had them rebuilt so they are sitting pretty high. I like it! I think im going to put 10" wheels in the back.
Always Drive Responsibly

CB

Frank, when doing a search on hood pins I saw that your woman likes to see them on your ride.
What are the plans?
Thanks
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

SFRT

buy them from BEA parts and mount them on the fender 'ears' where the rubber bump stop is.
Always Drive Responsibly

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

SFRT

cars been running great. I did sping the obligatory 1 week leaks, but got them all addressed last night. all I want to do is drive it around. lol.
Always Drive Responsibly

six-tee-nine

Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...