News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

finally got the motor! *INSTALL PICS* -its running!-VIDEO * ITS ON THE STREET!*

Started by SFRT, September 19, 2008, 06:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Just 6T9 CHGR

Crikies!  :no:

PS---that full horn ring is seldom seen  :2thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

GeneralLeeTESH

The TESH

joflaig

I read a comment that you need to use copper header gaskets if you use the electric exhaust cutouts. Is this true? I don't quite follow the logic either.

SFRT

no idea. I used the regular 'gray' header gaskets. if they leak I will replace with copper.
Always Drive Responsibly

Brock Samson

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 07, 2008, 06:05:09 PM
:popcrn:

Well, i feel like its 10:30pm on prom night and i'm still waiting for my date to show up...

Minnetonka, MN

Re: Another Daytona on E bay
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2006, 09:42:35 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: hemi68charger on July 10, 2006, 05:17:20 AM
Quote from: 69_500 on July 09, 2006, 12:30:49 PM
Yuppers I see your question Troy. But I also see that he said he would call you. Was he not interested in a trade?

He hasn't called yet..............   

Troy

Kind of like waiting for your date on prom night and its almost 10:30pm....   

Report to moderator    Logged 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
69 Charger 500. hillside hemi, automatic, 3:54 dana..... soon to have 3 car seats across the back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYyw0Zv1iw4

I guess  this happened to you a lot huh?..   :pity:

this her?..

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

tripleblkr/t

That's awesome, cant wait!! I love the black primer look on the car also. I cant imagine pulling up next to that on the street and then the dumps open up. Can you leave the dumps half way open or do they just go from open to closed.

SFRT

you can leave them in any position closed, partial to fully open you want.
Always Drive Responsibly

PocketThunder

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 07, 2008, 11:35:57 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on October 07, 2008, 06:05:09 PM
:popcrn:

Well, i feel like its 10:30pm on prom night and i'm still waiting for my date to show up...
I guess  this happened to you a lot huh?..   :pity:

this her?..

Its my favorite quote from another guy here named Lee (ITSA426).  But since you asked.  It was 1992 and my Junior prom and no, i didnt have a date, i was working on this chick from the next town over, i would see her a lot at track meets that spring and it was her prom night also so we went to our own schools prom and then after the Grand march i hopped in the parents mini-van and bolted over there to find her.  I found her, but i cant tell the rest of the story incase my spouse is reading, or i decide to run for government office someday..  :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

2much2learn

I say " determined to restore the Charger" SHE hears " Stubborn to throw your money away"   dx_Xb

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

2much2learn

I say " determined to restore the Charger" SHE hears " Stubborn to throw your money away"   dx_Xb

Hemidog

SFRT

11:52 pm

just finished a long gruesome day. I decided to take out all the stuff on the pass side door area and get it cleaned up

getting that window out was a lot of fun....
Always Drive Responsibly

SFRT

I was fearing tons of rot and bondo on the door..and a door skin ...but, once I started stripping it down it was realtively OK

there was a bit of rot in the corners of the door area, cleaned it out, patched it up with metal to metal for now. I will revisit those spots next year with a better repair....

Always Drive Responsibly

SFRT

started cleaning up and repainting all the various layers of inside trim pieces

a lot of this today.  my hands hurt

Always Drive Responsibly

SFRT

door is in decent shape, has a few bad spots that I will fill tommorrow then primer and paint

then I will have to spend quite a bit of time at the beadblaster...nightmare

its gonna suck

thats it for today. not a sexy day.
Always Drive Responsibly

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Brock Samson

i thought i post a few highlights of the 2 dozen or so pictures i took.

Brock Samson

Dr. Frank's Lab really is the BOMB.. entering is like walking into a Charger nuts heaven...  :yesnod:

Brock Samson

check the tire to body clearance...  :2thumbs:

SFRT

that last pic is a good shot of the 'standoffs' I made so that the rear sway bar would fit. The sway bar was designed for a 'normal' diff cover, and the girdled unit i put on is about 1 " thick, as compared to 1/16th for the original, so the sway bar wouldnt fit in the standard position, passing across the lower face of the cover. with these brackets it now sits below the diff, and should still work OK.
Always Drive Responsibly