News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wreckless driving at its finest.

Started by miller, September 18, 2008, 10:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemidoug

Quote from: Marck on September 20, 2008, 01:32:46 PM
Quote from: Hemidoug on September 19, 2008, 06:46:24 PM
Euro-trash should stick to beemers and benzes and leave the American cars where they belong....back here. :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Eurotrash....?
Do you really feel that comment was justified..? Seriously..?
So since some German guy forgets his brain at home, and decides to show off in his Charger, I'm now considered eurotrash...?

And since I'm from Europe, I'm not allowed to enjoy my hobby, just because I - by your standards - was born the wrong place...?

I'm from Denmark, and damn proud of it, and I don't care for your remarks at all..

I don't get you.. :rotz:

I don't recall calling you euro-trash....unless you happen to be the owner of said 68 Charger......Maybe you shouldn't take things directed at someone else so personally. Would it help if I said morons like that should stick to beemers and benzes and leave the American cars where they belong? My comment wasn't directed towards you....it's obvious the guy was an idiot who lacks proper judgment to drive a car like that.....Who cares what he is called.
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Marck

Quote from: Hemidoug on September 20, 2008, 07:19:42 PM
Quote from: Marck on September 20, 2008, 01:32:46 PM
Euro-trash should stick to beemers and benzes and leave the American cars where they belong....back here. :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Eurotrash....?
Do you really feel that comment was justified..? Seriously..?
So since some German guy forgets his brain at home, and decides to show off in his Charger, I'm now considered eurotrash...?

And since I'm from Europe, I'm not allowed to enjoy my hobby, just because I - by your standards - was born the wrong place...?

I'm from Denmark, and damn proud of it, and I don't care for your remarks at all..

I don't get you.. :rotz:

I don't recall calling you euro-trash....unless you happen to be the owner of said 68 Charger......Maybe you shouldn't take things directed at someone else so personally. Would it help if I said morons like that should stick to beemers and benzes and leave the American cars where they belong? My comment wasn't directed towards you....it's obvious the guy was an idiot who lacks proper judgment to drive a car like that.....Who cares what he is called.

Fair enough, and no I'm not the owner of the Charger in the video..

But maybe you could have made your comment more specific about this psycho, and not calling him eurotrash, which to me seemed very offensive..

So if I get you correctly, untill I pull a stunt like that, your fine with me having a Charger in Europe...?

Hemidoug

My comment was directed specifically at him. I really don't care if you own a Charger and you live where you live. My point was he doesn't rate owning that car if that is how he is going to operate it. He should stick with something that is less apt to get him into trouble and someone else killed.

Marck

Quote from: Hemidoug on September 20, 2008, 09:42:43 PM
My comment was directed specifically at him. I really don't care if you own a Charger and you live where you live. My point was he doesn't rate owning that car if that is how he is going to operate it. He should stick with something the is less apt to get him into trouble and someone else killed.

Then we see things the same way, the whole eurotrash thing just got me a bit ticked off..

Have a great weekend...  :cheers:

six-tee-nine

Since I'm not American, that went staight trough my heart   :flame: :flame: :flame:

There are alot of European guys on this board that are gonna feel the same as me, and if thats your true opinion then I'll have to reconsider my opinion about YOU.

I'm already making a mistake by answering this but before bad discussions come up I hope one of the moderators close this one down......
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

Hemidoug

Quote from: six-tee-nine on September 21, 2008, 01:35:24 AM

Since I'm not American, that went staight trough my heart   :flame: :flame: :flame:

There are alot of European guys on this board that are gonna feel the same as me, and if thats your true opinion then I'll have to reconsider my opinion about YOU.

I'm already making a mistake by answering this but before bad discussions come up I hope one of the moderators close this one down......

Did you not see the post about who that was directed to? I think you are a little late to the thread to start showing righteous indignation don't you. Even the Euros on the board can agree that the guy is a moron........so why keep the party going? I don't recall directing my comments towards you ether......or are you saying that it isn't possible to be from Europe and be trash?

MoparManJim

Man, I just got done watching a youtube clip of a guy killing a 2nd gen charger in a jump and then I come here to see this clip. That charger in the burn out video needs some real meat on it's hubs. People I like low pro tires and all on certain cars but muscle cars.. they don't it. If your going to run on low pros on a muscle car why not just try and run them on the rims as that is how close they are from the ground anyways.

The guy in the burn out video doesn't know how to do a burn out to good, heck I can't do a burn out so you know what, you don't see me out there trying to do one and with people standing close. I have notice one thing, people that drive mid size to compact size vehicles are the ones that you normally hear about with wracking a full size car or vehicle. because they are mostly going to fast and not aware of the power of the full size vehicle or muscle car they are behind the wheel of. Then when they need to stop them can't because of the size and the speed.

68 CHARGER R/T

wow you talking about killing a sec gen charger. this is just plane stupidness on both parts (spectators and driver).              :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvjHEgo8I10&feature=related

G-man

Dont worry about the euro trash. Chargers are american Trash, send them all down to...  :rofl:

:cheers:

six-tee-nine

Quote from: Hemidoug on September 21, 2008, 08:16:48 AM
Quote from: six-tee-nine on September 21, 2008, 01:35:24 AM

Did you not see the post about who that was directed to? I think you are a little late to the thread to start showing righteous indignation don't you. Even the Euros on the board can agree that the guy is a moron........so why keep the party going? I don't recall directing my comments towards you ether......or are you saying that it isn't possible to be from Europe and be trash?

Ok ok..... time to quit arguing I did react a little too fast so thats my bad so my apologies about that.
The guy truley is a moron, there's no argument in that.
And oh yeah, it's sad to say but there's enough trash out here
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

Hemidoug

:cheers: Nothing was ment to anyone outside of that one moron. Happy to see Chargers appreciated just as much over there as over here.  :cheers: