News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wreckless driving at its finest.

Started by miller, September 18, 2008, 10:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miller

I've seen some bad judgement, but this one takes the cake...
Never mind the expensive cars and all the onlookers 3 feet away from the car.... its all in fun right? :rotz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q7DmZbCT94&feature=related

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

CharcoalCharger

I agree, that was wreckless driving at it's finest.  I'm sure the guy in the Coronet would have appreciated having that Charger in his back seat on the 3rd burnout (2:48)  It would have been too close for me.   :boxing_smiley:

FLG

Not the time or the place for that. I love a good burnout, but come on use your damn head. Its a little bit of a small area, but move the people to the back and id be fine with it. At least if anything happened all we would have is a banged up charger.  And if i was the guy in the Coronet id be  :RantExplode:

Shakey

That was one of the most lame videos I have ever seen.   :down:

I did not see any expensive cars in the vicinity but I did see a doofus that doesn't know how to do a burnout.   :loser:

What a waste of space on the www.   :rotz:

Orange_Crush

I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: Orange_Crush on September 18, 2008, 01:22:37 PM
Isn't wreckless driving a GOOD thing?

:rofl: We could use less wrecks in the world, eh?

Charger_Fan

For a second there, I thought he was going to crash into the green Coronet.
That guy doesn't know how (or where) to do burnouts, for sure. :rotz:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

six-tee-nine

Well I know the car.....its from Germany, and I saw it on a meet once.

Thats all I can say about it.
But if I were the guy in the coronet I would yell some nasty things to him  :flame:
Drive yourself into pieces if you want but not someone else....

Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

billssuperbird

rt green

well....stupid is stupid...right?  the thing did sound healthy. tuned? the first burnout, seemes like it was workin.
third string oil changer

68charger383

I agree stupid moves on the driver's part...when the car went sideways 3 ft from the truck, the burnout should have been over.

On the other hand, nice to see the car being used as God intended and not being rolled down a trailer and into a temperature controlled garage for a bottled water bath.
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

RallyeMike

Driving? Looked more like reckless parallel parking.

QuoteI did see a doofus that doesn't know how to do a burnout.

:yesnod:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

440charger68

give the guy a break, it was an accident. Im sure all have you done something in your charger that put the people around you in danger. And also, ITS A F#####G HEMI, So Much power in that hemi it doesnt even matter if your front wheels are locked, they keep on pushing and spinning those tires till the car goes forward or the tires blow out. Just saying we have all done foolish things, dont be so harsh, hell he is probably a member on this site.
life's a garden, dig it.

G-man

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thats like sticking a reckless teenager behind the wheel of a powerfull car. TOTALY Stupid. O well not everyone has it all working 'up stairs'.

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

RallyeMike

:hah:   
Quoteit was an accident.

Three attempts in a row is an "accident" ?  Let me guess ...... defense lawyer ?

Anyone who does something feeble and stupid deserves to be ridiculed. It's all in good fun, and that's how we all learn not to do it again, or get it right next time !

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Kevin68N71

Ve haff neva seen un burnout before......

Is GOOD!
Do I have the last, operational Popcar Spacemobile?

NMike

sorry but the only thing that i saw that was stupid, were the guys standing in front and to the side of him. thanks but i'll watch from behind a burnout. not in front of one.

Marck

That sure wasa bad place to be doing that burnout, but man that car looks awesome...  :drool5:

Hemidoug

Euro-trash should stick to beemers and benzes and leave the American cars where they belong....back here. :icon_smile_dissapprove:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

41husk

It's cool if thats your thing :shruggy: I wish I could afford tires to waste that much rubber :cheers:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

CharcoalCharger

Quote from: Hemidoug on September 19, 2008, 06:46:24 PM
Euro-trash should stick to beemers and benzes and leave the American cars where they belong....back here. :icon_smile_dissapprove:

:iagree:   :cheers:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: CharcoalCharger on September 20, 2008, 06:20:58 AM

:iagree:   :cheers:

I disagree!!...............There are idiots everywhere !! people all over the world should be able to enjoy Chargers!! Not just here in th US
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Marck

Eurotrash....?
Do you really feel that comment was justified..? Seriously..?
So since some German guy forgets his brain at home, and decides to show off in his Charger, I'm now considered eurotrash...?

And since I'm from Europe, I'm not allowed to enjoy my hobby, just because I - by your standards - was born the wrong place...?

I'm from Denmark, and damn proud of it, and I don't care for your remarks at all..

I don't get you.. :rotz: