News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How to make a deer stand.

Started by Charger_Fan, September 17, 2008, 06:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Start with a small to medium size camping trailer

Pull it out to a likely looking area

Jamb some poles in the ground

Use a couple of tractors with loaders

Raise it WAY UP (and fasten it!)

Drink a beer or two and step back to admire your work

Build a deck (so you'll have a place to sit outside and drink another beer)

Build some nice stairs so you don't have to go down a ladder while inebriated

Practice your deer shooting stance with a piece of lumber

Can't live on beer alone though, just don't burn down the deck. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BB1

Delete my profile

Tilar

Quote from: BB1 on September 17, 2008, 07:05:38 PM
How does the bathroom work?  :shruggy:

Probably uses the free fall system.  :D
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

WingCharger

Im gonna do that someday! :scratchchin: :coolgleamA:

Somebody put a lot of effort and planning into that! :yesnod:

Brock Samson

Hey,..
you left out the part where you tear up the enviorment and pollute the air and waste gas building the thing,..
  have you heartless bastages managed to kill poor little defenceless Bambi yet?..  :slap:

41husk

Me likes Bambi, and the does cute too :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Fitz73Chrgr

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 17, 2008, 09:40:59 PM
Hey,..
you left out the part where you tear up the enviorment and pollute the air and waste gas building the thing,..
  have you heartless bastages managed to kill poor little defenceless Bambi yet?..  :slap:

Gee Brock, that environment looks so terribly destroyed...why can't everyone be as caring as the people of the sparkling clean, zero-emission city of San Francisco? 

Why do you feel the need to comment on something you obviously have no knowledge about? 

Wasting gas?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you drive two old V8 powered Mopars and a motorhome?  Thought so.

And try to learn to spell "DEFENSELESS" before bashing other peoples hobbies.  Get a life you hypocritical hippie.
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Fitz73Chrgr on September 18, 2008, 01:08:23 PM
Hey,..

Gee Brock, that environment looks so terribly destroyed...why can't everyone be as caring as the people of the sparkling clean, zero-emission city of San Francisco? 

Why do you feel the need to comment on something you obviously have no knowledge about? 

Wasting gas?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you drive two old V8 powered Mopars and a motorhome?  Thought so.

And try to learn to spell "DEFENSELESS" before bashing other peoples hobbies.  Get a life you hypocritical hippie.
I could be wrong, but I think Brock's post was meant to be more of a tongue-in-cheek comment. :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Fitz73Chrgr

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on September 18, 2008, 01:31:00 PM
Hey,..
I could be wrong, but I think Brock's post was meant to be more of a tongue-in-cheek comment. :yesnod:

Well I do apologize if it was, but I have read quite a few rude comments from him, so if this was taken in the wrong context it was deserved. 
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

Old Moparz

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on September 18, 2008, 01:31:00 PM

No it wasn't. Didn't you see the whole thread he started about how he traded his Charger for a Prius & sold his house to move into the motorhome & park it at the hippie commune? 

:lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

squeakfinder

I say shoot all the deer you want. Better than having them run out in front of a Charger.

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Brock Samson

Tilar

Quote from: squeakfinder on September 18, 2008, 05:49:15 PM

I say shoot all the deer you want. Better than having them run out in front of a Charger.

I 100% agree with that one. There are so many deer it's borderline crazy.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

squeakfinder

I think it looks pretty neat. Its more like a big boys tree house than a tree stand. ;)
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

BigRed66

Hey,..

Duuuude...mellow out... ::)
"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

PocketThunder

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on September 17, 2008, 06:05:14 PM
Start with a small to medium size camping trailer
Build a deck (so you'll have a place to sit outside and drink another beer)

Is that license plate Minnesota?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 25, 2008, 05:48:27 PM

Is that license plate Minnesota?
Could be... :scratchchin: Why, does it look like your neighbor's truck? ;D

skip68

:shruggy:  All this time and I'm just now finding out that Brock's a HIPPIE.   :rotz: NO,    NO,       It just can't be true.          :brickwall: I'm TELLING.   :flame:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

472 R/T SE

WingCharger

:haha: I have seen that before, but its funnier every time.

Quote from: skip68 on September 30, 2008, 06:54:56 PM
:shruggy:  All this time and I'm just now finding out that Brock's a HIPPIE.   :rotz: NO,    NO,       It just can't be true.          :brickwall: I'm TELLING.   :flame:
Brocks not a Hippie, he is from another planet. :nutkick: Still trying to pinpoint which one though. :shruggy:

SeattleCharger

Deer kill  more humans/ directly and indirectly, than any other animal in the US, including bears, mountain lions, crocs, cougars etc.

so what's wrong with blasting a few of them,         that thing would look better if they camo painted the whole thing though,

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Dave22443

Personally, I would have left the propane bottles on.  At least that way you could have some heat on those cold November mornings.

I wonder if they ran power to it?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

badass

with a good overlook like that it seems apropriate  can I rent it out the 2nd week of nov.?
mopars best **** the rest