News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hemi 4-Speed 1969 GTX On Craigslist! $140,000!!!

Started by WingCharger, September 16, 2008, 08:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WingCharger

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/840270664.html
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Apparently, the guy selling is the original owner by the way he talks about adding a tach when he was younger.
The funny thing is, he doesnt even include the first part of the vin, or even a picture!! :P

SO, think it will sell? :scratchchin:

TeeWJay426

74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Kevin68N71

It's called fishing, and the guy admits it.  He knows it's too high.  This is not an E-body, it likely needs paint and bodywork, and is likely well worn.

He can keep it and keep dreaming he is going to put it on the road.
Do I have the last, operational Popcar Spacemobile?

68charger383

I think at the top of the market the hemi 68/69 GTXs only hit $80K-$90K restored.
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

1969chargerrtse

Wow, low miles, 4 speed, but in poor shape and to much for something needed to be restored.   :Twocents:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

snooter

140K...lmao...leman bros...AIG...finicial melt down and the way it looks huge credit loan problems...yea 140K...what a joke...muscle car market is very very weak right now....leman bros sold for 18cents on the dollar and some idiot thinks he can get 140K..i am going to laugh when these idiots get there house foreclosed on and end up in the soup line...its harsh but dont throw such lunacy in my face concerning a 140K GTX in this market..