News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pic's of Mopar Fall Classic Car Show Today

Started by BMOTOXSTAR, September 14, 2008, 10:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMOTOXSTAR

Here are some pic's from the Fall Mopar show at Norwalk Raceway, in Ohio.
There was only about 6 cars in the show field toady. I parked next to a 68' Charger. Real nice guy. I know the guy he bough his Charger from, 15 years ago. ;D
I told him to check out the site so I hope we have a new member thread started by him.
I was happy to get the Charger out. It just had the torsion bars adjusted and a front end alignment and it drove 300 miles today like a dream. Great day for a cruise in the Charger, even if there were only 10 cars at the show.
There were plenty of race cars though.
The weather was great.
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

BMOTOXSTAR

:laugh: :P
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

TUFCAT

So the weather was actually good...and still such poor attendance  :eek2:

This is really bad new for the Chrysler Classic promoters - namely the Blankenship family. These events have been cursed with bad weather for years and years....at nearly every location.

The Michigan event was cancelled due to rain (part of a string of cancellations). I don't know how they can continue with such low attendance, and no profits.

ChargerSG

To bad just 10 cars showed up, the weather dident look bad :icon_smile_big:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166