News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

whats the going price for 68 road runner fenders>

Started by itchyballs, October 24, 2005, 07:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itchyballs

hi. could anybody give me an idea of what a nice set of 68 road runner fenders are going for? thanks!! ??? ???

Big Lebowski

Depends, $150-$400 each. Where?...your local car club or e-bay
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

PocketThunder

Are they the same as a satellite?   there's a '68 4 door satellite granny car down the street that i've got my eye on.  she still drives it year round, and its still in good shape!  probably has 32,000 miles on it or something.......
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Old Moparz

I bought a pair of solid, rust free, '69 Fenders for a Satellite in 2004 at Carlisle. They're the same as Road Runner ones except for the mouldings along the lower part. I paid $150 for one from one vendor, & $225 for the other from someone else. The '68 should be the same price generally & The mouldings would be the only difference with '68 being along the top. You'd need to weld over the holes for the moulding clips to use it on the Road Runner. The base model Belvedere, may be the only one without the mouldings like the Road Runner. The only other difference might be turn signal locations at the top of the fender. Some cars have them & some don't, depending on the light/convenience packages I think.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

itchyballs