News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Found a few cars this week end *UPDATE 10-5-08*

Started by C_stripes, September 14, 2008, 07:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C_stripes

Hey everyone. I haven't been on for a while, but I found a few cars in the last few days I thought I would let you know about. In one recking yard I found a 71 charger that is ruff, 2 73-6 dusters and a way clean 73 drat sport in TB3 that is nice. He wont sell it though. I makes me feel sad. But I am going to get the duel sport mirrors off of it. There were also a few 66/7 coronets a satellites as well as some cool GM stuff. Then at another place we found a nice 72 charger 500 U code with a interceptor 440 HP in it now. It is red with houndstooth interior. It has power windows, A/C, Hide aways and so much other stuff. Sitting next to it is a TB3 73 charger 400 that is not to bad. $2500 each. I will go back and get pics of them. Sitting in the barn by them is a 68 B-cuda 318 auto with 19K orig miles. We also founs some cool C-bodys and some other stuff. Talk to you later, Jeremy
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Finn

:popcrn:

Hey man were you still planning on moving to California? I remember you messaged me a while back saying you were going to be out here by the end of the year I think...
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

WingCharger

Nice find man! :cheers: :drool5:

I always wished there were places like that near me. But, I live in a MoPar deprived area. :icon_smile_big:

C-Body's sound cool. :coolgleamA:

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

C_stripes

Finn.  Yes.  But there are a few delays.   As for pics.  Here are a few.  I didn"t have my phone or camera at the other place.   Also forgot to mention a few other cars I found a few weeks ago. 71 FC7 GTX N96 car. 71 Charger 500 383 car. 71 charger 500 N code 383 HP car. 72 Cuda. 71 Challenger. 67 coronet R/T and a few other dusters.  Its amazing what still turns up when you spend some time looking. Jeremy

Also a 68 Sat 2dr. 69 coronet 2dr and 2 68 coronet 2dr. 2 70 Trans Am 455 4spds. 5 or 6 Le Mans's and others. It was a good few weeks.

C_stripes

Cody,  Did you ever see the pics of the Bcuda my bro found?

WingCharger

Wish I could get the 68 Coronet. :yesnod:
Lot o nice cars. Wish I could find stuff like this. :2thumbs:

BMOTOXSTAR

Thanks for posting. Please post some pic's of that Charger for $2500.
Thanks man :cheers:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

69bronzeT5

Quote from: C_stripes on September 14, 2008, 08:18:50 PM
Cody,  Did you ever see the pics of the Bcuda my bro found?

Nope. I can't really use those pics on my site..there too small. :shruggy:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: WingCharger on September 14, 2008, 08:25:20 PM
Last year there was a blue 68 Coronet down the road from me and the the owner had been driving it since ...........1968!!  It sat on the side of his house and was a v8 car.  I asked his neighbor if it was for sale, I thought it would be great for parts as it was  a 4 dr.  The neighbor is a friend of mine (was) and never did ask.  It was gone shortly after, so I knocked on the door and the old man was very nice and told me he junked it, and there was nothing wrong with it, just time to move on. :brickwall:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

TheAutoArchaeologist

Very cool man, those would be some good projects for us Mid-West guys.

Check out my latest find.... 283 (yes Chevy) powered 66 Charger....

www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Ryan

WingCharger

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on September 15, 2008, 05:28:48 AM
Quote from: WingCharger on September 14, 2008, 08:25:20 PM
Last year there was a blue 68 Coronet down the road from me and the the owner had been driving it since ...........1968!!  It sat on the side of his house and was a v8 car.  I asked his neighbor if it was for sale, I thought it would be great for parts as it was  a 4 dr.  The neighbor is a friend of mine (was) and never did ask.  It was gone shortly after, so I knocked on the door and the old man was very nice and told me he junked it, and there was nothing wrong with it, just time to move on. :brickwall:

:brickwall:

C_stripes

Went looking for cars again. Found a few. Here are a few pics.
There are 3 66/67 chargers here. One is supposed to be a HEMI. No one was home so I didn't want to walk up to thier back yard.
1973 Duster /6 car. Has been sitting for a while. $900
1971 Satallite 318 auto. Nice body. 90K miles. Sitting since 84. $1500
Some GM stuff.

Also found a 70 4spd runner, 70 Challenger in a garage, 69 Coronet 440 2dr, 73 Charger with a 440, 70 Challenger with the roof cut off. 66 B-cuda, a few firebirds and camaros.
Jeremy

C_stripes

I also want to add the link to my Cardomain page with tons of "as found" mopars. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2377717

C_stripes

Quote from: Devil on September 15, 2008, 01:37:30 PM
Very cool man, those would be some good projects for us Mid-West guys.

Check out my latest find.... 283 (yes Chevy) powered 66 Charger....

www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Ryan
Ryan:

I was just looking at your blogs and found this Demon in your April blogspot.  That is a car I sold a few years ago. They drove out here to Utah and picked it up. The holes in the hood were done nicely. Looked like they used a drill and drilled holes close together and punched them out. The engine out of the car is in a 73 dart a little ways from here. I belive it had a Idaho Title. Kind of funny seeing it on your blog. When I got the car it still had the six but had ralleys and hood scoops on it. I drove the car a little then parted it and sold it. They were going to make a drag car out of it.  Anyway. Talk to you later,  Jeremy